Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LHR] LH SEN

Not accessible to StarGolds.

The business side is accessible to *G and is virtually identical. The main benefit of having access to SEN side is being able to choose which side is the least crowded.

Comment

I found the J side a lot more spacious and less crowded.

I don't understand why some people would sit in the packed SEN lounge when there's a choice to sit in more comfortable surroundings.

Comment

Sometimes the SEN side is more crowded, and sometimes the Business side is more crowded. I agree it is silly to stay in a crowded SEN side at the times when the Business side is less crowded.

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post

I don't understand why some people would sit in the packed SEN lounge when there's a choice to sit in more comfortable surroundings.

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
          I agree it is silly to stay in a crowded SEN side at the times when the Business side is less crowded.
          Indeed very silly. Once I saw the SEN side being completely packed (standing room only). Maybe it was a status thingy/mentality. I just left and wandered around LHR instead.

Comment

I know it's not a big deal. But I remember there were snacks that served in SEN lounge but not in the business area. Different wine as well. Unless everything has changed the past year.

Comment

Yes, the selection in the business lounge (only been once) is not as good despite what's separating both lounges is the kitchen. You have fruits selection as well as bread rolls, etc. A tad limited in the Business lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post

Wines were nicer in the SEN lounge when I was there.
                Though they were ok with me taking my drinks from one lounge to the other.
                All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                  Though they were ok with me taking my drinks from one lounge to the other.
                  Actually, the ladies there took notice who walked around between the lounge. I believe you were the guest at SEN lounge. Thus they would let you walked around freely. But if you were the C lounge guest, she would call you back before you went to the SEN section.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                    Actually, the ladies there took notice who walked around between the lounge. I believe you were the guest at SEN lounge. Thus they would let you walked around freely. But if you were the C lounge guest, she would call you back before you went to the SEN section.
                    Yeah was a guest of the SEN lounge, however it was v packed so I headed over to the C side which was better. Then discovered that the booze was better SEN side.
                    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

i used the business side but not the senator side. it was really a pitiful lounge! it was so grey and depressing...

Comment

Originally posted by geraldt View Post
                        i used the business side but not the senator side. it was really a pitiful lounge! it was so grey and depressing...
                        Every lounge in LHR T2 is pitiful and depressing.

‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

LH is one of the better ones in LHR T2. The AZ one across it is even worse. Having said that, there's I think an Iberia lounge but I dare not try that.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post

LH is one of the better ones in LHR T2. The AZ one across it is even worse. Having said that, there's I think an Iberia lounge but I dare not try that.
                            I've been to the IB lounge. I consider it better than the LH lounge -- much more cheerful.

But still pitiful (perhaps not so depressing).
                            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Pitiful and depressing they may actually be but they're little havens of luxury to those without lounge access (particularly since the Priority Pass lounge in T2 closed)!

Comment

Working...
                              X