Bavarian Delights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bavarian Delights

Just sharing with you my short trip to MUC. This time of the year, MUC seemed to be football (I hate football) mad. My flight meals (outbound, inbound) were football themed. Notice the desserts, the bread roll, etc...anyway, I digress....

Bavarian duck with red cabbage and potato dumplings
    with fellow LH F Lounge duckies lookers. (BTW, I am not in the habit of reporting animals on my posts but this is one exception)

In case anyone wants some LH Football themed pins (shown below), you can PM me. You can have it. The duck is mine though.

A good place to get away from the football is the SEN Cafe.

.p/s - someone beat you to the LH pin. Sorry...
    Last edited by SQFAN; 10 June 2008, 06:31 AM.

I want the pin, unless I can get one from my connection in FRA this Wednesday...

Comment

The football is because of the European Championship

Comment

Oh for goodness sake, seems mrs nickbot and I are going to get football rammed down our throats on LH in a week or so ....I really hope there are some non-football ducks at the FCT, as the one in your photos looks so ugly!

Comment

Hopefully you won't get them (football themed ducks) at FRA FCT. Maybe just a plain yellow vibrating one for you Nickbot snigger snigger snigger.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
            Hopefully you won't get them (football themed ducks) at FRA FCT. Maybe just a plain yellow vibrating one for you Nickbot snigger snigger snigger.
            Snigger snigger indeed

If the duck by the bath has a football theme, I'll be sure to ask for a non-football themed one to accompany my soak!

Comment

That football duckie is cute. hint hint

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                That football duckie is cute. hint hint
                ...I thought ducks said "quack quack", not "hint hint" ?

Comment

I think the regular Bavarian girl rubber ducky is more sexy !

(oh my God, my first post on SQTalk after all this time of Flyertalk)

Comment

Welcome Rambuster. Good to see you here. I agree - so, how does one get hold of a regular Bavarian girl rubber ducky ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rambuster View Post
                      I think the regular Bavarian girl rubber ducky is more sexy !

(oh my God, my first post on SQTalk after all this time of Flyertalk)
                      Welcome to SQTalk

Comment

Welcome to SQTalk, Rambuster. Hope I get the soccer theme service onboard LH tomorrow to JFK.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                          I agree - so, how does one get hold of a regular Bavarian girl rubber ducky ?
                          Act like a regular Bavarian boy rubber ducky.

‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Working...
                          X