SQ A380 SIN-NRT inaugural flight in J with pix link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ A380 SIN-NRT inaugural flight in J with pix link

Since sqtalk does not like cross-posting, here is a link to my trip report on FT:
    http://www.flyertalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=830793

Flying an A380 inaugural flight was such an honor and the service was excellent. The overall atmosphere was more "lounge-y" and the Japanese crowd was so honored to be on this particular inaugural flight. My main complaint remained the stupid sleeper service. It was still amazing that Y got two meals - one hot sandwich service and one breakfast, while R and J had to choose "supper" or "breakfast."

Enjoy,
    Carfield

Originally posted by Carfield View Post
    Since sqtalk does not like cross-posting,
    Thank you for sharing, enjoyed the report

I would however, like to point out that the statement above is not exactly true. If the content is not yours to post, then we don't allow direct linking or cutting and pasting of a report or image or text. It will have to be a link to the source site. In this case however, it's clear that the content is indeed yours, so that rule does not apply.

If you're referring to cross-posting in the truest sense of the word - that only applies within SQTalk, i.e. you can't post the same topic twice in two different subforums, something you haven't done either.

Hope this helps and once again, I enjoyed the report immensely. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Carfield View Post
      My main complaint remained the stupid sleeper service. It was still amazing that Y got two meals - one hot sandwich service and one breakfast, while R and J had to choose "supper" or "breakfast."

Enjoy,
      Carfield
      Thanks for the report!

Well SIN-NRT is merely 6 hours, and departure time is around midnight. Thus, many pax prefers to have one meal in J, F or R class. But, if you really wants to have two meals, perhaps you should do what DeltaFlyingProf and I did when we used to fly together in this route. There is the supper BTC options, which are exactly the same as dinner. One time, I had the lamb. And the menu on board was sandwich-kind and also noodle soup. What I did was asking the LSS whether I can have my lamb for the supper, and from the menu for the meals prior to land. And it's accomodated. I heard recently DFP had the meals from the menu after take off, and he had his laksa BTC for breakfast.

Comment

Working...
      X