New Threads - Tailors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Threads - Tailors

Specifically, the type of new threads you wear...

Rather than adopt the "hit and miss' approach previously employed in finding a good custom tailor in Singapore with a quick turnaround, I thought it might be an idea to ask some collective and infinite wisdom of SQTalkers with far more insight than little old me....

So members of my family are hitting Singapore for the first time iat the end of July - staying at the erm....Marina Mandarin IIRC (SQ have some sort of deal with them, but it includes Mandarin or Marina in the name, and its near Marina area....but I digress)

I previously stumbled into "Jacks Custom Tailors", but I can't remember where they are (it's been three years) and their shirts have now since passed on to car cleaning duties......(ok, it's been three years......)

Can anyone recommend a reputable tailor in the vicinity for the following:
    Gents Shirts
    Womens dress/business suits

Recommendations are indications of price would also be appreciated.
    Would the tailors in question be able to take measurements etc and get a super quick turnaround, or be able to deliver the items for collection at Changi? (for returning to UK)
    If God had really intended men to fly, he'd make it easier to get to the airport.

My tailor for the last 10+ years has been Anson Tailor
    146 Market St, #01-13/14. Phone: +65-62240058

They don't do quick and cheap. In my case usually 3 weeks for a suit including 1 fitting session about 2 weeks after the initial meeting; then again, I;m usually in no hurry. The final price depends largely on the material you choose so can range anywhere from S$600 to whatever you want.

Comment

Working...
    X