Meal served on SQ 191

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meal served on SQ 191

I will be traveling on SQ191 this week and just out of curiosity am wondering if there is a hot meal served on board during the flight. If there is, would anyone happen to know what it is? Thanks.

Which class are you travelling in? A hot light meal will be served in business class while economy class pax will receive a hot snack.

Miss the days when economy also receive a meal on sin-pen flights.
    My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Yeah... I travel to Penang quite often also... Miss the meals on the SIN-PEN flights...

Comment

Economy... If I'm not mistaken MH serves a hot meal... like nasi lemak. I thought SQ did the same thing...

Comment

Originally posted by oxymoron1984 View Post
          Economy... If I'm not mistaken MH serves a hot meal... like nasi lemak. I thought SQ did the same thing...
          SIN-PEN now u get a hot snack... like a hot roll or pie thingie.

Last round i was on the evening flight up to PEN I had an extra treat.... my pants drank 7up when the can slided while flying through an air pocket. Two blue Kebayas were watching in amazement squealing... FALLING FALLING. Thank goodness, a kind green kebaya came round to offer towelettes to clean up. Next time I met her on SIN-BKK, we had a good laugh as we recounted that hilarious episode

Comment

Originally posted by oxymoron1984 View Post
            I didn't recall MH serving a hot meal. From my experience, what they served was something similar to what SQ is serving now.

Comment

Those days when SQ still serve a meal in Y on PEN sectors, you can witness the "fun" on a full B777 flight as the hassled crew rushed to distribute and collect the meals within 50mins. Even the J class crew will rush to Y to help out with the service after completing the J service! Once, I only got my meal halfway through descent and the tray was collected less than 5 mins later when the flaps were already down!!

And many a times, the crew could not finish serving the whole cabin and i think that is one of the reason that SQ changed the service to a hot snack instead.
              My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Working...
              X