No announcement yet.

Burasari Phuket Resort - what a gem :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burasari Phuket Resort - what a gem :)

Just thought I'd share this here - a salute of sorts to this small boutique hotel I'm now very fond of

The burasari (www.burasari.com) - in Patong - but doesn't feel like it's right smack center of it all.

Down a busy sidestreet:

Lobby

My room (elite pool access room)

Free wireless and Free minibar replenished daily.
    Last edited by SQflyergirl; 30 May 2008, 08:38 PM.

View from my room

Leroy going swimming

All rooms include breakkies - served here:

Part of the spread if you so choose:

Comment

The grounds:

Comment

Overall this place is a true gem - can't beat the value for money. Extremely friendly and helpful staff, they just can't seem to go out of their way enough to help. Definitely one of the better resorts I've stayed at

Comment

Looks lovely SQflyergirl - thanks for sharing Not long to my next trip to Patong, so might drop in at the Burasari for a drink to check it out!

Comment

V noice, SQFG.
            Free minibar + free wifi = always a winning combo.
            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Looks like a very nice place to relax in, SQFG.
              Hope you are enjoying the rest of your stay.

Comment

Those rambutan are making me hungry!

So, was there a way to close off your room from the pool when you slept, or could someone just swim up to your bedroom?
                HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                  Those rambutan are making me hungry!

So, was there a way to close off your room from the pool when you slept, or could someone just swim up to your bedroom?

People can swim up to the bedroom. But you could close the glass door. I slept without A/C and with the doors open and lots of "mun heong" to keep the mozzies away. Very pleasant

Comment

That reminds me of the Trident Gurgaon

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                      ...lots of "mun heong" to keep the mozzies away. Very pleasant
                      What is this "mun heong???" Should I know about this? Damn mozzies attack me wherever I am!
                      HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                        What is this "mun heong???" Should I know about this? Damn mozzies attack me wherever I am!
                        Mun heong is a cantonese word It's mosquito repellant you burn and it goes around in a coil. Worked well. I brought that along because I wasn't sure whether there'd be enough powerpoints in the room to run an electrical one (turns out it did) - so I put the mun heong outside on the patio next to the daybed

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                          Mun heong is a cantonese word It's mosquito repellant you burn and it goes around in a coil. Worked well. I brought that along because I wasn't sure whether there'd be enough powerpoints in the room to run an electrical one (turns out it did) - so I put the mun heong outside on the patio next to the daybed
                          Interesting - I need to do some research into this "mun heong" as I too am prone to mozzie attacks.
                          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Mate, just search for "mosquito coil" on the internet, or ask for them in camping shops

Comment

I'm a HUGE fan of DEET!
                              HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
                              X