PSA - MUC, Air Dolomiti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSA - MUC, Air Dolomiti

On the 27th May, I flew from Pisa to Munich to transit to another town in Germany. The flight number was LH4045, which flight is a joint operations with Luthansa and Air Dolomiti, a regional Italian airline on a propeller plane, make and model, I do not know....

The airport at Pisa is nothing to shout about, its about time the local government upgrade to bigger facility with the influx of airlines and passengers going through. Air side, there is only one toilet and for the mens' side, only three cubicals, so even the men have to be q-ing to use the toilet. There is no lounge so best is to wait land side until half hour to boarding. Boarding to planes is via buses....... did not bother taking pictures inside terminal, nothing to shout about, but shopping seems good (not that I will buy anything)......

Here are some pictures....

The taxi that took me to the airport, a Mercedes in Italy, not so common...

The facade of the airport....

This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

This is the bird that will bring me to Munich....

Engines started and ready to go....

Not much of a leg room...

Comment

Upon taking off, the Leaning Tower of Pisa will come into view on the right side of the plane, which fortunately, that was where I was sitted.....

Comment

Food onboard?? A snack box, with a piece of Italian cheese, a piece of cured meat, a pack of crackers, and for dessert, a bun filled with sweet jam and also a small cup of water. Coffee, tea and soft drinks were served by a beautiful Italian FA.

That's all for today......

Comment

Great report, thanks for sharing

Comment

The airport looks like a shipping district
            Aircraft looks like an ATR72.

Comment

I didn't realise PSA airport was so close to downtown. Agree looks like ATR72 (boarding from rear and too big for ATR42).

Comment

PSA used to be for years the major airport for people living in Florence and sorroundings.
                Then a part of the movements has been relocated at FLR (Peretola airport).

=)
                There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Working...
                X