[AKL] NZ - Air New Zealand Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AKL] NZ - Air New Zealand Lounge

Access: *A Gold Members, F & J passengers travelling on *A carriers. Also eligible for passengers flying premium cabins on KE, MH, and a handful of other carriers ex-AKL.

Entrance located airside up the escalators opposite the QF lounge

Seating area closest to food & beverage station

Seating area with windows overlooking the tarmac

Seating area overlooking departure terminal
    Last edited by Rejuvenated; 17 December 2006, 02:08 PM.
    My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Bar

Wine & Beverage Fridge

Buffet Station

Magazine Rack
    My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

I do remember this lounge. It has several computer terminals, and lots of shower rooms.

Comment

I remember this lounge well too. Great views out over the tarmac. Was very nice, only thing was that it could get crowded at times.

Comment

[AKL] NZ - Koru Club

All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

I'm confused here - are all NZ lounges called 'Koru Club' (ala Qantas Club) or is 'Koru Club' a different lounge altogether from an 'Air New Zealand Lounge.'
            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

November 2007

I visited this lounge recently. Some changes, but did not take pictures because of pretty full with pax.
              As everyone knows, the F section has been long gone. This area is now becoming a place for spa provided for certain NZ C pax (long-haul I believe) and the NZ elite. The entrance for the spa is at the end of the corridor after the buffet/drinks area.

A small section with comfy chairs has been introduced with a no cell allowed. The view from the solarium with the big windows are now not so good anymore. Yeah, blocked by the construction.
              The buffet spreads look much better and lots of variation.
              The shower rooms are still the same. Definitely need a renovation soon. And the products used in the shower or restrooms have changed.

Comment

Working...
              X