Query to IC Royal Ambassadors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query to IC Royal Ambassadors

Just a quick question - to those who have (referred) RA status, how long did it typically take for the status to be reflected in your online profile at priorityclub.com after mailing in the certificate?

Thanks to a very generous board member, I was given a referral certificate and mailed it about 10 days ago by registered post - it arrived at the Ambassador service centre around 5 days ago but my status is still showing as "Platinum Ambassador Member". I know I'm being impatient, and 5 days isn't a long time, but I'd really like to see RA in my status

Any experiences from other SQTalkers would be most appreciated!

It can take a couple of weeks as they process it in batches. I mailed a referral for my sister recently which was received by Ambassador Services on 5 May. She was upgraded to RA on 16 May.

Comment

Many thanks Savage25 Am now presuming my referral is in the next batch, so hopefully by the end of this month or early June everything should be ok!

Comment

nickbot, you sure are jonesin' for that free minibar!
        HUGE AL

Comment

Mine was in the order of a few (2-3) weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
            nickbot, you sure are jonesin' for that free minibar!
            You'd better believe it! Need to get my money's worth

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
            Mine was in the order of a few (2-3) weeks.
            Many thanks SQFAN

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
              You'd better believe it! Need to get my money's worth
              Let me know when you're at the Amstel and I'll come help you out.

Or, stop by my old house, the IC Los Angeles (formerly the Park Hyatt LA).
              HUGE AL

Comment

Still waiting

EDIT 23 days after the form was delivered to the Ambassador service centre (according to mail tracking) and still my status hasn't been updated My first IC stay is in just over a week and I really wanted RA benefits by then! Any idea if this is atypical?
                Last edited by nickbot; 12 June 2008, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Rumour has it that nickbot could not finish his free mini bar. Wines were untouched! I am sure someone here and there would be disappointed to hear this. Lets help him emptying the bar.

Comment

Ahh, the wonders of the SQTalk grapevine! SQLPP is indeed correct in reporting that the minibar was left almost untouched! It was, however, missing two miniatures each of Vodka and Gin, which were taken surely for medicinal purposes !

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                      Rumour has it that nickbot could not finish his free mini bar. Wines were untouched! I am sure someone here and there would be disappointed to hear this. Lets help him emptying the bar.
                      Ahh, the wonders of the SQTalk grapevine! SQLPP is indeed correct in reporting that the minibar was left almost untouched! It was, however, missing two miniatures each of Vodka and Gin, which were taken surely for medicinal purposes !

Untouched, did you say?!?!?! This musn't do, this is a catastrophe... if word gets out there'd panic, hysteria, and looting on the streets. Babies will scream, mothers will cry, men will tremble. Imagine the tabloid headlines...

*puts hand up to render assistance*
                      Last edited by KeithMEL; 22 June 2008, 02:52 PM.
                      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Tsk tsk...I shall have to complete tonight's destruction of the InterContinental Barclay minibar to maintain balance in the RA universe *hic*.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                          Didn't a certain someone from Nottingham start this thread about his RA status?! This is complete and utter alcohol abuse! You should NEVER leave it hanging like that! Shame shame indeed!

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                          Untouched, did you say?!?!?! This musn't do, this is a catastrophe... if word gets out there'd panic, hysteria, and looting on the streets. Babies will scream, mothers will cry, men will tremble. Imagine the tabloid headlines...

*puts hand up to render assistance*
                          taipeiflyer is REALLY rubbing off on you...
                          HUGE AL

Comment

...I did drink two cans of diet coke and one of diet sprite too (in addition to the aforementioned medicinal vodka and gin),...does that help reinstate me as a true RA?

Comment

Come on, nickbot... The free mini bar is a benefit being RA. It doesn't mean that you have to take advantage of it, by cleaning them all...

Comment

Working...
                              X