• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPG Q3 2008 promo

Now up.

https://www.spgpromos.com/quarterly/...romo_promotion

I got the following:

Now, with every eight delightful stays at participating Starwood properties between June 1 and August 31, 2008, you'll earn 8,000 bonus StarpointsŪ (up to 24,000 Starpoints and 24 stays). These bonus Starpoints are in addition to the regular Starpoints you earn with every stay. Book Now >>

Earn quadruple Starpoints at aloftSM hotels. You're also registered to earn 8 Starpoints for every eligible dollar spent at participating aloft properties between June 5 and December 31, 2008. For hotel information, access aloft >>
    Mum who's SPG Gold got :

With every three delightful stays you'll earn 3000 bonus Starpoints. Earn up to 9,000 bonus StarpointsŪ for eligible stays at participating Starwood properties between June 1 and August 31, 2008. You'll also earn 1,000 bonus StarpointsŪ when you check in for one eligible stay each month of June, July and August at participating Starwood hotels and resorts. Book Now >>

Earn quadruple Starpoints at aloftSM hotels. You're also registered to earn 8 Starpoints for every eligible dollar spent at participating aloft properties between June 5 and December 31, 2008. For hotel information, access aloft >>
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Do you know if offers can be combined? or will registering for the current one overides the previous still-valid offer? TIA.

Comment

I'm Gold and I got the 8K for 8 (up to 24K for 24).

Comment

SPT PLT (real, not lite):

The demands of business travel are great. Now the rewards can be, too. Register by July 15 and earn up to 25,000 bonus StarpointsŪ for all your eligible stays at participating Starwood hotels and resorts between June 1 and August 31, 2008:

* Earn 500 bonus Starpoints for each of your first 10 eligible stays.

* After completion of 10 eligible stays, your earning rate doubles. That means you'll earn 1,000 bonus Starpoints for every subsequent eligible stay until August 31 — up to 30 stays and 25,000 bonus Starpoints!

Comment

I got:

Earn double credit for eligible stays or nights between June 1 and August 31, 2008. Let it help you achieve your elite status so that you can continue earning StarpointsŪ for Free Night Awards more quickly and traveling with elite status privileges.

Comment

once again, no promo for me, despite just making plat, and being gold for all of Q2. SPG most definitely does not love me. =(

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
              SPT PLT (real, not lite):
              Likewise, on both counts (real PLT & same promo). Looks like the "me too" offer.

Comment

Originally posted by cawhite View Post
                Likewise, on both counts (real PLT & same promo). Looks like the "me too" offer.
                I got that offer as well.

BTW, what on earth is a 'lite' Plat ?!

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                  BTW, what on earth is a 'lite' Plat ?!
                  PLT made on double stay credits promo. *raises hand*
                  All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Since getting rejected last quarter, I was surprised to get the KeithMEL promo...though I would prefer the double stays so I can go elsewhere in some locations.
                    HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                      Since getting rejected last quarter, I was surprised to get the KeithMEL promo...though I would prefer the double stays so I can go elsewhere in some locations.
                      It's as good as having no promo for me since I haven't got 8 stays in that period. Was hoping for double points as I could do with the extra Starpoints. Oh well.

There seems to be a lot of variation for this new promo, someone I know got the exact same thing as Q1 and Q2 - choice of double points, double stays etc.

Comment

Something tells me there's a good hack out there for this...
                        HUGE AL

Comment

Not sure if the promo are country and/level specific? Saw another Canadian poster having same offer as SQ LPP.

Comment

Working...
                          X