Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lounge & Guests

Hi Guys,

Now that I'm pretty sure that I'll be EG come end Jul, I would like to check on bringing guests to Lounge.

I'll be traveling with 3 others on TG to NZ come this December. Considering that I'm flying a *A partner on Y Class, I presume I should have Lounge access using my EG Card right?

Then I understand that I can only bring in 1 guest? If I want to bring in the other 2, can I pay perhaps? Thanks!
    Life's A Bitch,
    Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

*G status allows 1 guest. Some lounges (mostly in USA) sell daypasses, which you could buy to bring in more guests. However I don't think TG sells daypasses.

If the extra passengers with you are very young (think toddlers or young children), then most lounges will allow them entry with their *G parents. But YMMV.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
      However I don't think TG sells daypasses.
      Agree. As far as I remember, TG doesn't offer day pass purchase. TG C lounge is always very crowded. It would be overflown if daypass sold.
      I vividly remember there is a Louis Tavern lounge which used by UA (?) and yes, this lounge has a pay per visit I think.

Comment

TG uses NZ Lounge in AKL, right? Is NZ lounge allowing pay per visit?

Comment

Yes all *A (plus MH, KE and a few others) use NZ lounge in AKL. No daypass for NZ lounges either (or any lounge at AKL). Depending on dates and time of travel, someone may be able to help guest in.

Comment

If you're interested in visiting lounges but don't have airline status, there is prioritypass.com where you can buy a years subscription for about US$400... I did it last year and its good if you travel often.
            matt_will_fix_it

Comment

Originally posted by matt_will_fix_it View Post
              If you're interested in visiting lounges but don't have airline status, there is prioritypass.com where you can buy a years subscription for about US$400... I did it last year and its good if you travel often.
              I actually have the PP membership, courtesy of the Premiermiles Card from Citi which I have.. But I do think the PP Lounge seems a little busy. But I reckon that would probably the only way to go...

Anyway, I'll try to be nice to the check-in ladies to see if they can give me 2 lounge passes then
              Life's A Bitch,
              Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

Working...
              X