Pictorial Report KUL - BKK on TG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictorial Report KUL - BKK on TG

It was a last miunte booking on TG to BKK for work with my colleague. Book it really late and managed to get on the 777ER. There was only 2 seat left for both ways (my actual schdule which suppose to be the night before was all fully booked - according to TG, a lot of pax takes that flight as it's a good connection time to europe and states...

Here is the flight details:

TG 420 KUL - BKK

Depart : 7.50am Arrival : 9.00am

TG 419 BKK - KUL

Depart 7.45pm Arrival : 10.55pm

Checking in was a stroll in KLIA and went straight to the lounge (newly refurbish - the old one was really worn down). I was seated for less than 5 minutes and it was already boarding as i was late checking in - hate early flights!!

Boarding begins at 7.20am with J class (TG do not sell F for KUL - BKK sector) S*G which was quite fast. Walking through the aerobridge and i can actually see that it was the 777-200ER with new seats (regional) - not too bad for a 2 hours flight time....

Here is some photos of the cabin...

Royal Silk Mag...

Biz Class Menu..

Wine List..Sorry...the photo was rather small...

View of the screen..

Meal time..

More view of the seats...

Glasses....Hmm....& my Ipod

The seat controller

The lie flat seat

Comment

Arrived Suvarnabuhmi on time at 9ish...stayed in Grand Hyatt (sorry, no photos taken) and went to Lebua State Tower for dinner....nice place for fine dine...the restaurant was called Sirrocco...

Here is the view of the dome

This is me standing on the 67th floor!

Back to KUL on TG 419

Check in was pleasant in Suvarnabuhmi...but notice that *G has another dedicated counter for check in - no longer at the F & J class counter - wonder why??
      Went staright to the Royal Silk Lounge. Apporach the attendant that i need to shower and guess what? They need your boarding pass in order for them to provide you with a towel - it's not the case for SQ & CX lounge

Here is the view of the Royal Silk Lounge

As soon as i was seated, the heavy rain storm hits the airport...it lasted pretty long - 2 hours....some flights were re-timed...the ones i knew was MH...wonder was it the monsoon month for Thailand....thank god that my flight was at 7.45pm....

Here is a photo taken after the rain storm...

In the plane..

Was seated in 11A

Comment

Meals on board...

The menu

The screen on 11A

Whole flight was pleasant with great service by TG FS...will be flying there again to BKK in June. I would opt for LH this time from KUL - BKK...there are on a 744 which sells F class - never tried their F class for a pretty long time - even though it's a mere 2 hours flight.

Hope you guys enjoyed the pretty short PR.

Cheers & good day ahead!

Comment

Cool report. Thanks KevSQ

Comment

Working...
          X