Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sydney SKL lounge guest access

Hi
    With all the changes to lounge privileges, just wondering if I can take a guest flying Air China Y on the same day into the SKL lounge? I'm a PPS flying SQ C on the same day? Does the same apply if I decide to go to the Air NZ lounge?

Also whats the operating hour for the SYD SKL now since there are 4 flights per day depart SYD now.

Thanks

gMaster

A guest of an eligible customer (F or Star Gold) only has to be on the same-day Star Alliance flight, not the same flight or even the same airline; so you should be fine Someone else will chime in with the SYD SKL operating hours, I'm sure.

Comment

I heartily endorse the NZ lounge!
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
        I heartily endorse the NZ lounge!
        So do I, but it isn't as good in the middle of the day when all the UA flyers are there - especially if UA flights are delayed (UA schedule nicely timed for a gap between NZ flights).

Comment

The NZ Lounge in SYD beats the SKL any given day. Chalk up another endorsement for it.

Comment

Sounds like NZ lounge is the go, my friend departs on CA 2hr after me, I will just show him in the lounge ..and I can fly my SQ220 and not worry about he get chuck out due to lounge going to close.

Comment

SKL at SYD was not continuously opened when I was there last time. After the first flight in the morning, the lounge was closed for an hour or so for preparation of the second flight of the day. I was told and suggested to move to NZ lounge.
              Overall, yes, the NZ lounge is better, especially if you get access to SKL C only. I go to SKL F, and occasionally I had those chicken porridge (if they still serves those.
              Of course, from the last few visits to NZ lounge, from there I could see SQ A380 at the gate and left...

Comment

Working...
              X