Noob question about lounges and virgin clubhouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob question about lounges and virgin clubhouse

Hi there this is my first time to fly with SQ very excited!!

I have read though some of the theads but was wondering about virgines clubhouse at heathrow i have a buiness class ticket to singapore then on to sydney and was wondering if i can use the Virgine atlantic club house

also do SQ biuness have any priority security check through

thanks Skooby

From LHR -

1. Yes, there is Fast Track for departure security screening (and also for arrivals immigrations, if you're in F or J on the way back).

2. You can visit the Virgin Clubhouse if you're travelling in F or J on an SQ flight, so in this case I would think that you would have access. No guests, though.

Enjoy the Virgin CH and your SQ flights

Comment

Thanks for the info

Now all i have to hope is that the situation doesnt change if and when SQ sell its share in Virgine Atlantic as i dont fly untile late summer

Skoby

Comment

[DEL] VS Lounge Access Del for KrisGold

I have a question about KrisGold access in Virgin Lounges operated by third parties (not Clubhouses). I undertand that KrisGold are entitled to clubhouse entry when flying on Virgin but not sure what the position is when the lounges are operated by third parties. I cannot find anything about this on SQTalk or articles on web only seem to refer directly to clubhouses.

I am flying on VS from Del to LHR. Virgin Atlantic lists the Plaza Premium Lounge as its lounge at Delhi Airport.

As a KrisGold flying on Virgin will I be entitled to access to the Plaza Premium Lounge at Del? Will I also be entitled to any other benefits such as priority check in or luggage?

It is really difficult to stay within *A when flying India to LHR without extending the flight time by going through the *A hubs in places such as Germany, Austria or Switzerland.

Comment

Gunners, unfortunately, EG access to Club Houses has been gone for quite some time.

http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6882

So, as a corollary, there is no way you can use your EG card to enter VS contract lounges.
          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

In the SQTalk thread it states that "Clubhouse access will be available to PPS Club and KrisFlyer Elite Gold members when they take a flight operated by Virgin Atlantic (i.e. if the aircraft is operated by Virgin Atlantic)."

I will be flying on Virgin from Del to Lhr. However, in Del Virgin uses Plaza Lounge which is a shared lounge. It seems that Clubhouse access is available for KrisflyerGold when travelling on Virgin flights. However, I am interested if any know if KrisflyerGold PAX who are travelling on a Virgin flight have access to shared lounges which Virgn operates in airports where they do no have Clubhoues.

Comment

I didn't read carefully enough, sorry.

I think both the lounge and the flight must be operated by VS.
              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

The best advice if you dont want to waste your time flying through a *A hub is to try it out yourself

Comment

Working...
                X