Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BKK. If on SQ F, can I use TG's F lounge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BKK. If on SQ F, can I use TG's F lounge?

If I'm taking SQ in F from BKK, can I use the TG F section of the lounge?

Thx!

IIRC, yes on the F Lounge, but unfortunately not on the Spa Lounge.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
      IIRC, yes on the F Lounge, but unfortunately not on the Spa Lounge.
      Correct.

Comment

To echo the previous answers, SQ F pax from BKK are invited to use the TG F lounge, but not the Spa Lounge.

Comment

To echo the previous answers, SQ F pax frm BKK are invited to use the TG F lounge by virtue of *A membership because there is no SKL presence in BKK. The Spa lounge is strictly for TG F

Comment

Originally posted by SINFJ View Post
            The Spa lounge is strictly for TG F
            TG C BP is enough for gaining entry to the Spa lounge, as far as I remember.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
              TG C BP is enough for gaining entry to the Spa lounge, as far as I remember.
              Either my bad or the purser at TG F gave me the wrong information because the missus did want to try the spa lounge last time we did SQ 973 in F back from BKK.. he told us that was strictly for TG F... thanks for the information. I have a BKK coming up in Jul so hopefully can find enough moolah to get me into TG C... then I will be able to get in to have a look

Comment

Yes, to use full range of the Spa lounge, you should have TG F BP.
                For TG C pax, it's a limited service.

From TG website

Royal Orchid Spa

Our Royal Orchid Spa at concourse D, Level 3 is primarily catered to Royal First passengers with full ranges of service including 3 Spa Suites with Jacuzzi and Tropical rain fall, foot-massage and traditional Thai massage (only neck and shoulder).Our highlight is that passengers can relax themselves in a tranquil atmosphere. However, Royal Silk passengers may use foot-massage and traditional Thai massage (only neck and shoulder)
                Last edited by SQ LPP; 14 May 2008, 11:16 AM.

Comment

I have definitely used the limited spa service when flying TG C.

Comment

Now with an SKL present, do you think they will still allow a visit to TG F lounge when flying SQ F back to SIN ex BKK?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                      Now with an SKL present, do you think they will still allow a visit to TG F lounge when flying SQ F back to SIN ex BKK?
                      AFAIK, yes, you should still be able to use it. TG's F lounge isn't on the exclusion list like the FCT/FCL, therefore any *A F bp should be eligible. As alluded to earlier in the thread - Spa F is out though.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                        Yes, to use full range of the Spa lounge, you should have TG F BP.
                        For TG C pax, it's a limited service.

From TG website
                        Our Royal Orchid Spa at concourse D, Level 3 is primarily catered to Royal First passengers with full ranges of service including 3 Spa Suites with Jacuzzi and Tropical rain fall, foot-massage and traditional Thai massage (only neck and shoulder).Our highlight is that passengers can relax themselves in a tranquil atmosphere. However, Royal Silk passengers may use foot-massage and traditional Thai massage (only neck and shoulder).
                        Strange! I got a full body massage when I flew TG F early last month...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                          They will indeed.

Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post
                          That's becuase you were in F, while that line you quote from the website is for Royal Silk, which is J/C. As correctly pointed out by SQ LPP .

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post
                            Maybe they like you ?

(Similar to the person on TOF in the BA board who posted a while ago wondering whether others - like him - get a fully unclothed massage at the BA JFK Molton Brown spa (as it then was)...! )

Comment

Thanks all the replies... their stock of shrimp wantons will never know what hit 'em..

Comment

Working...
                              X