Passengers fly into a panic over stowaway mice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passengers fly into a panic over stowaway mice

Last edited by ; 18 January 2007, 06:45 PM.

80 mice in one guy's bag?

Comment

That's really gross. How could the security screener miss that? I mean you could see them moving in the x-ray machine! And how did they "fall" out of the overhead compartment? Was it not closed?

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
        That's really gross. How could the security screener miss that? I mean you could see them moving in the x-ray machine! And how did they "fall" out of the overhead compartment? Was it not closed?
        I agree

How can security personnel miss that?
        "Singapore Girl, You're A Great Way To Fly"

-Singapore Airlines

Comment

Mice Ambien?

Comment

All I can say is thank goodness they weren't the New York City rats. Now that would have been creepy and scary as hell.

Comment

All I can say is thank goodness they weren't the New York City rats. Now that would have been creepy and scary as hell.
              80 of them couldn't have fit in carryon luggage ... not even CGK's! (Just ribbing you, CGK my buddy. )
              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Yikes......... I'd have freaked out big time!

Comment

SQFG, I could not help but associate your last post comments with your satay avatar. Yucks ..ewww

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                    SQFG, I could not help but associate your last post comments with your satay avatar. Yucks ..ewww

I can assure you it looked like chicken, smelt like chicken and tasted like chicken!..........

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl
                      I can assure you it looked like chicken, smelt like chicken and tasted like chicken!..........
                      Remember...all of your senses are less sensitive when at that altitude.

Comment

Remember...all of your senses are less sensitive when at that altitude.
                        In that case, the mantra: "What you don't know can't hurt you" will serve me well

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                          In that case, the mantra: "What you don't know can't hurt you" will serve me well
                          Or maybe "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"? (Unfortunately, it's a favorite of one of my clients.)
                          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

I actually prefer " Guaranteed to kill, or cure whatever ails you"

Comment

Though I never saw the movie Snakes on a Plane, this real life story sounds just as creepy.

Comment

Working...
                              X