Re-entering Lounges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-entering Lounges

folks, I am travelling on redemption SIN-HKG-SIN in C, planning to arrive earlier to explore T3 abit since I have not been there since opening.

a noob question: can one re-enter SKL as many times as he wants to? thought of having some drinks and food first before a walk about and re-enter before flight.

Also, in HKG, a C BP entities one to enter VSCH?

thanks lots!

Originally posted by lite_speed View Post
    folks, I am travelling on redemption SIN-HKG-SIN in C, planning to arrive earlier to explore T3 abit since I have not been there since opening.

a noob question: can one re-enter SKL as many times as he wants to? thought of having some drinks and food first before a walk about and re-enter before flight.

Also, in HKG, a C BP entities one to enter VSCH?

thanks lots!
    Yes, you can re-enter as many times as you like.

Not sure about C into HKG VSCH, but definitely F works.

Howard

Comment

I confirm that one can re-enter the SKL as many times as one likes -- provided one can get in at all.

It used to be that access to the VS CH required either an F boarding pass or both a C boarding pass and PPS status. It is rumored that the latter requirement has been tightened to Solitaire status if traveling in C.

Comment

Originally posted by zvezda View Post
        I confirm that one can re-enter the SKL as many times as one likes -- provided one can get in at all.

It used to be that access to the VS CH required either an F boarding pass or both a C boarding pass and PPS status. It is rumored that the latter requirement has been tightened to Solitaire status if traveling in C.
        One used to be able to enter with just C BP, or just SQEG/PPS status flying on SQ Y.
        zxcvbn

Comment

Working...
        X