Recommendations for Hotels in Jakarta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations for Hotels in Jakarta

Hello guys, any recommendations for hotels in Jakarta? Preferably around the region of S$150 per night, looking for some place that has very clean rooms.
    ________
    Mercedes-Benz 300Sl History
    Last edited by rockie111; 17 March 2011, 05:31 AM.

Originally posted by rockie111 View Post
    Hello guys, any recommendations for hotels in Jakarta? Preferably around the region of S$150 per night, looking for some place that has very clean rooms.
    You might want to do a search...
    Here is for your reading:

Jakarta

Comment

You might want to double check the rates, but from what I can recall:

Hotel Mulia is a nice place to stay, near the Senayan City and Senayan Plaza, Tony Roma's, etc. close to the freeway too

In Kuningan area is the Ritz-Carlton and JW Marriott (about $150), both which are very very nice.. JW Marriott has a killer buffet lunch during weekends...

there is also the new Ritz Carlton that is in the central business district in Sudirman area.. but the price for the new one I know is about $250 which is double the price you are looking for.. but if you think the price is right, its a nice place and it will have CLEAN rooms

InterContinental is not bad at all too in the Semanggi area on Sudirman road , not a bad area at all.. I think the price is around $110-ish

I also heard a friend of mine who likes Nikko Jakarta (ranges about $120) I have never been there before though...

hope you enjoy your trip to Jakarta!

Comment

Jakarta Hotel

Hi..

Have a one night stopover in Jakarta... any recommendations for Hotel close to shopping in Jakarta?

Thanks!

question?

Comment

Grand Hyatt Jakarta would be best IMHO.
          Connected to Plaza Indonesia shopping center (best quality in Jakarta with all the best brands) and just opposite of Grand Indonesia Mall (biggest mall in Jakarta).

Enjoy your stay in Jakarta.
          Now is the best time for you to shop as the Rupiah is at its all time low and most branded goods have not adjusted their prices to reflect that.

Comment

There is one thread with same question, and yes, there is another thread the OP started for Beijing and Jakarta.

Dear MODs, perhaps it's time to merge the threads...

Comment

Anyone stayed at the Jakarta Airport Hotel? I have one night there at the beginning of Jan and was wondering what it is like?

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post

There is one thread with same question, and yes, there is another thread the OP started for Beijing and Jakarta.

Dear MODs, perhaps it's time to merge the threads...
                Done.
                Thanks SQ LPP for the effort in searching for the relevant threads.

Comment

I've stayed in both Airport hotels. The transit one is very basic and didn't have LCDs in the room back in April 07. The Sheraton Airport is much nicer and very cheap using SPG points (2k/night).

They are both fairly expensive, as they charge in US$.

US$60 I think for 6 hours in the transit,
                  ~US$120 I think for Sheraton overnight.

NB, I have family in Jakarta so I haven't stayed in many of the Jakarta hotels.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                    Grand Hyatt Jakarta would be best IMHO.
                    Connected to Plaza Indonesia shopping center (best quality in Jakarta with all the best brands) and just opposite of Grand Indonesia Mall (biggest mall in Jakarta).

Enjoy your stay in Jakarta.
                    Now is the best time for you to shop as the Rupiah is at its all time low and most branded goods have not adjusted their prices to reflect that.
                    Ended up staying at the Le Meriden... it was great. Had wonderful 3 course meal in my room and breakfast this morning was excellent. And great bed. Ended up going to the new Mall down the road.. forgot its name.. but only just opened. Older one is across the road. That's after 40 mins in Jakarta traffic for a trip that was literally 4 klms down the road..

Comment

Hmm... sounds like you went to Grand Indonesia Shopping Town (new mall) which is opposite Plaza Indonesia (old mall).
                      Glad to hear that you are enjoying your stay.

Comment

I had an enjoyable stay at the Le Meridien in June this year too....got upgraded to Suite and the breakfast was superb!

However, the Grand Indonesia and Plaza Indonesia are quite a distance from the LM....esp with the traffic during peak hr.

Comment

there are some recommendations here:

http://travelbug.sg/index.php?topic=59.0

Comment

Grand hyatt jakarta is the best for the buck.

169 bucks only. Plus its connected to the mall.

Comment

anyone stay in Jakarta hotesl & resorts

which is the best resort in Jakarta

Comment

Working...
                              X