Another one bites the dust...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another one bites the dust...

On TOF, another member gets suspended by a mod....and decides to leave.

For those of you using KVS, be sure to bookmark the homepage and upgrade your tool as he no longer takes PMs on TOF.

http://kvs.unrealnetwork.com/Tool/

Why did he get suspended?

Comment

Well, I'm not sure whom you're referring to, but if you're talking about virtualtroy (joined TOF March 2002, 3,343 posts to date), I know why he got suspended. I saw the offending post, which is now gone. christep started a thread in the CX forum about no more smoking in the Wing and the Pier from Jan. 1, 2007. Things started out sort of okay, but you just know it was going to devolve into a smoker v. non-smoker thing. West Coast Ace upped the ante when he announed: "You smokers have no one to blame but yourself," in response to virtualtroy's charge of anti-smoker fascism. virtualtroy responded with a fierce post full of personal attacks on West Coast Ace that concluded with something along the lines of 'leave us alone, you sanctimonious prick.' "Prick" was definitely in there. It was totally out of line. Some sort of punishment was in order. Judgment call as to suspension and duration thereof.

Comment

I saw virtualtroy's post...I think that deserved a timeout.

I was talking about KVS actually, who apparently got suspended for sending his regular PM about the KVS Tool upgrade to the wrong moderator who didn't take very kindly to being "spammed". Of course, that's just hearsay.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post

I was talking about KVS actually, who apparently got suspended for sending his regular PM about the KVS Tool upgrade to the wrong moderator who didn't take very kindly to being "spammed". Of course, that's just hearsay.
          If that's true then that's farcical. I'll say no more.

Comment

On his site now, there's a hall of shame...................

Comment

Working...
            X