Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More than 1 guest in lounges?

I was thinking last night... consider this scenario

In an airport with multiple lounges, say for instance SIN, I think it would be possible to visit one lounge (eg SKL T2) with a guest to give them access, then go to another lounge (eg SKL T3) to give another guest access.

Obviously you would be leaving one guest behind on his/her lonesome, but it would work, right?

Or you could leave one guest in the lounge, exit, and try to come back in with another guest (to the same lounge), but I think that would be pushing your luck a little too far!
    matt_will_fix_it

At some of the lounges, a guest can be asked to leave when you leave.

Comment

Access rules states that the guest must leave the lounge when you do.
      zxcvbn

Comment

IME, the guest rules are more actively policed when you enter than when you leave. I've yet to hear from one of my guests that he or she was asked to leave as soon as I did. Our Lounge Meets thread would fall apart very quickly if this was the exception, right?
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Yes I'm sure this would work as JJPB3 said they not police who is leaving the lounge. However is it really worth it to get someone else into the lounge. It would mean that you and your travel companions are then spread out over several lounges. If these were people I liked enough to go to a lot of trouble getting them into a lounge I would prefer to skip the lounge so we could all sit together out in the main terminal area.

Comment

Working...
          X