PVG (Shanghai) Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PVG (Shanghai) Lounge

I see that SQ will be moving to PVG Terminal 2 from 29th April. Will there be a SKL in Terminal 2?

From https://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_.../skl_shang.jsp

The Shanghai Pudong Silver Kris Lounge is the newest Silver Kris Lounge of SIA, opened at Shanghai Pudong Airport on 11 April 2003.
    Also the info on the SQ website is a bit out of date - I know for example that the ADL lounge was opened after 11 April 2003! Maybe they'll update the page after the new terminal opens.
    matt_will_fix_it

Somone at SQ must be listening - the PVG lounge description at https://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_.../skl_shang.jsp now has this added

Welcome to Silver Kris Lounge - Shanghai
    Please note that Shanghai (SHA) Silver Kris Lounge will close with effect from 29 April 2008 as SQ will operate out of Terminal 2 instead of Terminal 1. Eligible passengers are invited to use Shanghai Airlines Lounge
    matt_will_fix_it

Comment

I'm currently at the Shanghai Airlines Business Class lounge in PVG T2. The lounge is very nice. It's much better than the SKL or any other lounges in T1. I'll try to post some pictures when I get back to Singapore.

Comment

Glad to hear that the lounge is good. How was the food? I often go to PVG and leaving on the early morning flight...so don't take breakfast at the hotel as it was too early. Often have breakfast at the SKL in PVG. How did you find the food?

Comment

Originally posted by LionCity View Post
          Glad to hear that the lounge is good. How was the food? I often go to PVG and leaving on the early morning flight...so don't take breakfast at the hotel as it was too early. Often have breakfast at the SKL in PVG. How did you find the food?
          The food wasn't bad at all. My flight was at noon so I'm not sure what they serve for breakfast. When I was there they had sandwiches, salads, dimsum, cakes, and you can also order some noodles from the noodle bar (similar to CX's The Wing). They'll probably have more food after tomorrow when all the *A airlines move in. When I was there yesterday, there were more staff than passengers.

Comment

Comment

British Airways have decided to join *A...

A few more pics...

Comment

Hmm... I wonder which lounge inspired the design of this one ...

Comment

An interloper logo at the bottom of *A roll call.

Great pics, Bon.
                  ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                    To me, it looks like the marriage of The Pier + The SKL at ICN + Krisflyer Gold.

This actually looks good.

Comment

Is it is a single F/J Lounge or is it just a single lounge?

Comment

There's a separate F section but it looks very similar to the J section.

Comment

How are the showers? I see the shower symbol in the third picture.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                            Traitor traitor traitor...
                            There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                            If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Also here is a pic of the toilet control panel in the lounge... took me a bit by surprise. tempting as it was, i didn't opt for the "front cleansing"

matt_will_fix_it

Comment

Working...
                              X