Mumbai lounge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mumbai lounge?

I'll be visiting mumbai by end of Apr. Any idea if there is any lounge that i can use if travelling by C class

Thanks!

On departure, there's two crappy contract lounges. The Celebrations lounge is slightly less crappier as it has toilets that actually work, slightly more comfy chairs, allows smoking in one corner (not so good for some) and supposedly has wifi (that has never worked while I was there, though).

You get hot/cold snacks and free beer and soft drinks in both.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
      On departure, there's two crappy contract lounges. The Celebrations lounge is slightly less crappier as it has toilets that actually work, slightly more comfy chairs, allows smoking in one corner (not so good for some) and supposedly has wifi (that has never worked while I was there, though).

You get hot/cold snacks and free beer and soft drinks in both.
      Went to the celebration lounge. The check in staff has initially wanted to put me in clipper lounge due to my PPS status.

Just to update, clipper lounge, although smaller, looks so much newer and with food that seems to be nice as loads of pax seems to be going for it.

Celebration lounge food is crap. I was literally starving midnight today but when i saw the food, i don't even bother taking a bite. i end up keeping my stomach full with diet coke instead. Sigh, initially wanted to DND on my flight all the way but had no choice but to wait up half way through my sleep for the meals (The meals on board isn't great- i was wondering if this is due to the poor standard of ground caterer). To top it all, the WIFI connection does not work at all! Smoking corner has been removed and shifted to the public cafetaria right beside it.

Comment

Originally posted by tris View Post
        I'll be visiting mumbai by end of Apr. Any idea if there is any lounge that i can use if travelling by C class

Thanks!
        Basically, lounges in India (Delhi, Mumbai) are really crappy.
        Better than sitting outside of coz, but dont expect anything fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by acey View Post
          Basically, lounges in India (Delhi, Mumbai) are really crappy.
          Better than sitting outside of coz, but dont expect anything fantastic.
          I couldn't agree more. I promise not to complain abt HK KS lounge after my experience in mumbai!

Comment

Working...
          X