Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Singapore Changi Terminals -Interconnected?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singapore Changi Terminals -Interconnected?

HI
    When transiting in Singapore Changi can you visit other terminals?
    SQ WORLD

Originally posted by SQ_World View Post
    HI
    When transiting in Singapore Changi can you visit other terminals?
    SQ WORLD
    Yup...all terminals are connected by skytrains.

Comment

There are skytrains airside and landside.

Comment

Originally posted by lee_apromise View Post
        except le Budget terminal (pronounced Le Bourget)

Comment

Originally posted by lee_apromise View Post
          Or you can just walk!

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
            Or you can just walk!
            Landside sure, but airside? Not aware that this is possible?
            Help make this article a better one!

Comment

Originally posted by huaiwei View Post
              Landside sure, but airside? Not aware that this is possible?
              Yes, you can walk between terminals 1, 2 or 3 airside and in fact, you have to do this after the transit train has shutdown for the night.

Comment

Yes, you can walk between terminals 1, 2 or 3 airside and in fact, you have to do this after the transit train has shutdown for the night.
                Erm..sorry but wheres the walkway? I suppose it is a very long walk compared to landside?

Comment

Erm..sorry but wheres the walkway? I suppose it is a very long walk compared to landside?
                  Walkway ?!? You walk from one terminal to the other, e.g. you can see the corridor carpet change when you arrive in T3.

Comment

Walkway ?!? You walk from one terminal to the other, e.g. you can see the corridor carpet change when you arrive in T3.
                    Yeah I mean specifically where's the walkway. For example if I walk from Terminal 1 to 2 on the landside, I have to go through this long long corridor (which few bother to use). Walking from Terminal 2 to 3 could be easily done over the bridge via the MRT station, a feat I managed to do within 7 mins (by abit of running of course).

So how do you walk from T2 to T3 on the airside? Have to walk via T1?

Comment

Yeah I mean specifically where's the walkway. For example if I walk from Terminal 1 to 2 on the landside, I have to go through this long long corridor (which few bother to use). Walking from Terminal 2 to 3 could be easily done over the bridge via the MRT station, a feat I managed to do within 7 mins (by abit of running of course).

So how do you walk from T2 to T3 on the airside? Have to walk via T1?
                      You got two options if you wanna go to T3 from T2 and vice-versa..
                      1. Take the skytrain from T2 to T3
                      2. If you wanna walk, you have to go via T1.

Comment

Changing terminals in Changi is easy. Either take the skytrain or walk.

T3 to T1: Walk towards Gate B9/10. You will then see the C gates (T1).
                        T1 to T2: Walk towards Gate D41 (?). You will see the E gates (T2).

Although it's called T1, 2, 3, they are actually one mega terminal connected internally and externally.
                        zxcvbn

Comment

I walked it from T3 SKL to T2 SKL yesterday. It's nice bit of excercise and rather pleasant. It helped that it was Saturday afternoon and rather quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                            I walked it from T3 SKL to T2 SKL yesterday. It's nice bit of excercise and rather pleasant. It helped that it was Saturday afternoon and rather quiet.
                            Haha thanks for the confirmation. Must be a really long walk!

Comment

if you go the changi airport website, (specifically this link: http://www.changiairport.com/changiw...ation_08_1.pdf) it gives you a diagram of the terminals and how long it would take you to walk the distance
                              I'm still waiting for my cookie as my first name is Kris

Comment

Working...
                              X