Amex to BD points transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amex to BD points transfer

Hopefully a quick query - does anyone know the transfer ratio (and increments) of AMEX Membership Rewards points to BD? I've a feeling it's 1:1, but unable to find the information on either AMEX or BD's sites!

Thanks in advance

1:1 with a minimum of 1,000 points.
    Last edited by jjpb3; 13 April 2008, 12:55 AM. Reason: Found minimum miles required
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Thanks jjpb3

Comment

Can someone else's Amex UK MR points be transferred to my BD account? You know, with names not matching and all?

Comment

The only way to transfer the points would be if they declared your BD number to be the FF number affiliated with their account. There is no name check, IIRC. (I don't know how many times you can update the FFN attached to the Amex account.)
          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Now savage25's comment gets me thinking (in the light of the fact that he's also a PriorityClub expert ). A little OT, but do you think I could place mrs nickbot's KF account details into my PriorityClub account and transfer points direct from there?

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
              The only way to transfer the points would be if they declared your BD number to be the FF number affiliated with their account. There is no name check, IIRC. (I don't know how many times you can update the FFN attached to the Amex account.)
              Thanks...opens up some trading possibilities

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                Now savage25's comment gets me thinking (in the light of the fact that he's also a PriorityClub expert ). A little OT, but do you think I could place mrs nickbot's KF account details into my PriorityClub account and transfer points direct from there?
                Never tried that, so can't say anything either way.

Comment

Since I jumped on the BD*G train, I've been upset I cannot transfer from AMEX SPG.
                  HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                    Since I jumped on the BD*G train, I've been upset I cannot transfer from AMEX SPG.
                    Yep, and no transfers from PriorityClub

Comment

Working...
                    X