Taxiing around on Changi runways

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taxiing around on Changi runways

So, another quick question(s) on a related topic if I may? If an aircraft is parked at a T3 gate and has to make its way round to the threshold of 02C for take-off, would there be a way for it to get there going anti-clockwise on this map or would it have to go the long way round, past Terminals 1 and 2? Am I correct in assuming that the majority of departures occur on 02C then 02L, with the runways operated in the other direction for only a small proportion of the time? K

There are two (i think) aircraft bridges that go over the expressway. These should lead directly to 02C.

Therefore, there is no need to travel around T1.
    zxcvbn

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesky View Post

would there be a way for it to get there going anti-clockwise on this map or would it have to go the long way round, past Terminals 1 and 2? Am I correct in assuming that the majority of departures occur on 02C then 02L, with the runways operated in the other direction for only a small proportion of the time? K
      Originally posted by zxcvbn View Post
      There are two (i think) aircraft bridges that go over the expressway. These should lead directly to 02C.

Therefore, there is no need to travel around T1.
      The two bridges you refer to are part of the "South Cross" area. (SC1 and 2)

Comment

Working...
      X