Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A First trip in First to the Far East! LHR-SIN-BKK-MXP, SQ and TG

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=809524

I tried to post the report here, but encountered problems on character limits, and then after splitting the report, I had problems with number of image limits so I've had to post on FT and link to there on here!

ENJOY!
    Last edited by More Champagne Sir?; 6 April 2008, 07:33 AM.

A wonderful, wonderful trip report so far More Champagne Sir?!

As a fellow Diamond Club member, I am very pleased that you had an enjoyable experience on board Singapore Airlines' First Class to Singapore!

I look forward to the next leg to Bangkok!

Comment

An excellent report!

Did you also get a chance to test the absorbency of the sanitary napkins onboard? I seem to remember (can't remember who wrote it now) a rather comprehensive report that included that.

Comment

Maybe he saved that for the Bangkok leg!

Comment

A great start to your report, MCS?! Or should that be DPOKS??

(bl**dy metro )
          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Somehow the trip report was loaded up in my screen unusually long time.

Comment

An enjoyable read so far! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Thanks for the TR so far, MCS?! I took vicarious pleasure in reading about your first SQ longhaul F experience.

Here's a to your future SQ trips including the new SQ J on the A380 (the same as that on the 77W) and - I'm sure in the future - the new SQ F on the 77W (with LCD screens which make that on your LHR-SIN flight look small!) and the SQ Suites.

I look forward to reading the next instalment of your TR including perhaps your impressions of Singapore Changi Airport ?

Comment

Nice report and pics - thanks for sharing.

Comment

Very nice trip report so far, MCS?. Made me recall my first experience of SQ F, and explains why SQ F tends to take passengers' breath away.
                    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

While reading the trip report, i noticed that you said that SQ J and F passenger could acces the lounge. im flying in december in J and ive searched the rest of the internet and came up with a different answer on a.net saying that only Gold SQ members were allowed in. are you sure about this?

Comment

Welcome to SQTalk!

If holding a J ticket for a Star Alliance flight, you can go in any Star Alliance J lounge - you don't need to hold a Star Alliance Gold card.

Comment

Welcome to SQTalk, oliverfladrich@msn.com.

I agree with jhm, and the SKLs in SIN are *A lounges for the purpose of *A class of travel lounge access policy.
                          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Working...
                          X