Turning 23 in Shanghai/Hong Kong [SEP30-OCT6]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turning 23 in Shanghai/Hong Kong [SEP30-OCT6]

I will be heading to PVG and HKG after the VIE do in Sept. I will be spending the week in SHA then heading to HKG for the weekend. Will be turning 23 whilst in SHA but I guess it's no good having an event midweek as people will be working etc.

So come join me for belated birthday drinks in Hong Kong (ok I really meant Lan Kwai Fong ) weekend of Oct 3 -5. First shout of drinks on moi.

It is the very weekend after VIE do, so if you aren't coming to VIE here's another opportunity to get me clattered.

Of course attendees of VIE Do are also more than welcome.
    Last edited by KeithMEL; 31 March 2008, 05:30 PM.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

I was planning to visit HKG in October, and certainly a few birthday drink(s) at LKF is not a bad idea at all.

Original plan was to leave ATH Oct 3rd bound for ICN, but I rescheduled it for the 6th a few weeks ago. Although it's a bit early to tell (I am constrained by a vessel delivery we will have here at the yard at the time), anything's possible.

Comment

Working...
    X