Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LHR Virgin Revivals access on SQ322 F/Suites?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LHR Virgin Revivals access on SQ322 F/Suites?

Folks

I guess I am looking for experience on this one. PPS members have access to the VS Revivals arrivals lounge, but I am a mere VS Flying Club Gold. I have seen over on FT this thread.

I called the SQ Indian call centre, they say no, but I took this with a pinch of salt: I was put on hold for a couple of minutes, and as I would think they couldn't find anything on it they went for a conservative "no".

Cheers, Howard

Originally posted by Howard Long View Post
    Folks

I guess I am looking for experience on this one. PPS members have access to the VS Revivals arrivals lounge, but I am a mere VS Flying Club Gold. I have seen over on FT this thread.

I called the SQ Indian call centre, they say no, but I took this with a pinch of salt: I was put on hold for a couple of minutes, and as I would think they couldn't find anything on it they went for a conservative "no".

Cheers, Howard
    Last that I recall, you need to be Solitaire and travelling on SQ322 to access the revivals lounge.

Comment

I did this in January 2008. I was in F on SQ322, and once I cleared immigration I went to the VS Revival Lounge. The list showed F pax only.
      I had posted the pictures here.
      I assume since no more F on S322, the access will be for the Suite pax.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
        I did this in January 2008. I was in F on SQ322, and once I cleared immigration I went to the VS Revival Lounge. The list showed F pax only.
        I had posted the pictures here.
        I assume since no more F on S322, the access will be for the Suite pax.
        Yes, I just got off the phone to the VS Gold Flying Club: They say yes. The guy referred to specific notes addressing exactly this. As long as you're F on SQ322 then you'll get access.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers, Howard

Comment

If the SQ322 is early (which it frequently is) then the chances are you'll be first in Revivals too. This was certainly the case when I last visited: a bit strange to be the only person there for 30mins before the VS HKG flight got in.

BC

Comment

Revivals is often quiet early on. I arrived on the VS201 HKG recently, and only four of us from the flight went to Revivals.

Comment

Working...
            X