last minute bali hotel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last minute bali hotel

I managed to get a KF Reward ticket from SIN to DPS for next weekend - I just need to find a nice hotel in Bali to stay in.

Most of the nicer looking hotels are fully booked. Does anyone know if the hotels have a waitlist like the airlines? Or any last minute web sites to book hotels at? Our arrival date is 20/03/08 and departure is 23/03/08.

Unfortunately I don't have any status levels with any hotel chains so are probably less likely to get preferred treatment.

Any suggestions of hotels or ways to get into fully booked hotels would be great!

I don't know whether it fits your definition of a "nice" hotel but the SPG website is showing 2 hotels with availability for your dates - the LM and Laguna at US$125 and US$175 per night respectively.

Comment

You should be able to find something on wotif.com, which shows day-to-day availability...

Comment

Probably you can try villa-style accomodation? Last time, I stayed in villa-air bali (www.villa-airbali.com) and it was good... Maybe you can give it a shot rather than staying in chain hotel???

Comment

Originally posted by blast-off View Post
          ...rather than staying in chain hotel???
          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
            hmm...maybe until the W hotel is open in 2009? LOL

Comment

hmm...maybe until the W hotel is open in 2009? LOL
              The thought has crossed my mind but I'd settle for other chain hotels for now. Alas none of the existing Starwoods are anywhere I want to be.
              All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Probably you can try villa-style accomodation? Last time, I stayed in villa-air bali (www.villa-airbali.com) and it was good... Maybe you can give it a shot rather than staying in chain hotel???
                Kinda romantic for 4 chaps? Thanks for the link. Useful.

Comment

Aman & Four Seasons are chain hotels in Bali

Comment

ritz carlton is v. nice especially the cliff villas!!!

Comment

Amandari and Amanusa are showing availability.
                      HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
                      X