This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangkok - from the eyes of a STEP student

STEP = Singapore Thailand Enhanced Partnership ( A 2 week learning trip paid by the government)

hey all, i in bangkok for STEP until this wednesday... anyone knows any good place to shop beside MBK, Siam center and Paragon , Silom area ... my dad say platinum mall and Central world plaza is a good place

so, aayone can give me suggestions?

PS: SQ boarding pass privlages can be used in Bangkok ( Paragon department stall @ siam paragon)

Did you learn creative writing as part of STEP?

I can't offer any suggestions for Bangkok shopping but I hope you enjoy your Thailand experience in Bangkok and... Mumbai ?!

Comment

Mumbai was 2 week ago (a partnership with SIS India for 5 days (Osberver))

no comments but i learnt that you must be really be streetsmart and able to take crazy stuff there (especally at the roads and the airport!)

Comment

haha, the name is soo funny, here in Austria they are offering a STEP course as well, but that's a course about parenting,
        @A350 aren't you a little bit too young for that
        You are not, who you are, you are who you want to be.

Comment

Blimey A350,...you do travel a lot for a 15 year old schoolboy !

Comment

I was part of the STEP about 8 years ago when i was in sec 2. My school was paired up with Suankularb Wittayalai in Bangkok. It was really great fun. A350, keep in contact with your thai counterpart, and next time when you travel in BKK, you will have someone to bring you around the beautiful country of Thailand =)

Comment

STEP

I've just googled STEP on Wikipedia and look at what I found!

STEP is the Society for the appreciation of Tall tales , Elongated noses and Pinocchio. Founded in the late 1800s by the Italian boy himself! Wow!

The society is apparently very exclusive and one of the criteria for membership is the ability to write creatively. We are indeed honored to have one of their very few members in our midst!

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post

STEP is the Society for the appreciation of Tall tales , Elongated noses and Pinocchio. Founded in the late 1800s by the Italian boy himself! Wow!

The society is apparently very exclusive and one of the criteria for membership is the ability to write creatively. We are indeed honored to have one of their very few members in our midst!

My oh my!! This has got me rolling on the floor phaleesy

But...not half as creative as Pinocchio himself

Comment

Tall tales have some basis too.

http://schools.moe.edu.sg/gess/step.asp

Comment

well done! you have found my sch but i went in year 2000. not 2002. =)

Comment

STEP is the Society for the appreciation of Tall tales , Elongated noses and Pinocchio.
                      Brilliant!

Comment

STEP is the Society for the appreciation of Tall tales , Elongated noses and Pinocchio.

Comment

Don't suppose there are any pics? Would love to see them...

oh, wait... .....

nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                            Don't suppose there are any pics? Would love to see them...

oh, wait... .....

nevermind.
                            Hmm...u better remember something before you said it SQFG...

Does this STEP program has another presentation?

Comment

Originally posted by calvina3xx View Post
                              I was part of the STEP about 8 years ago when i was in sec 2. My school was paired up with Suankularb Wittayalai in Bangkok. It was really great fun. A350, keep in contact with your thai counterpart, and next time when you travel in BKK, you will have someone to bring you around the beautiful country of Thailand =)
                              You are from GESS? if i am not wrong.... RVH is also pared with the same school

My partner school is also Sunkularb Wittayalai (But it is the Nontaburi side)

thanks for the help (my buddy is behind me now)

Comment

Working...
                              X