What are Everyone's X'mas Plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are Everyone's X'mas Plans?

Well as the title speaks for itself, it's getting oh ever so close to that time of year again.

Me nothing special. Only spending time with family & friends in HKG. Flying to Switzerland day after X'mas for a ski trip with my GF.
    My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Landing on the 24th at MNL, in time to see my nephews open their presents on Christmas Eve (far more celebrated among Filipinos than Christmas Day itself). Christmas Day in Manila (I'm sure for family stuff), then zooming down to Cebu to the Mactan Island Shangri-la, where I hope I'll get to see a good friend from high school. Then off to Singapore for New Year's (and some serious shopping ).

Spending time with my brothers is always special , because I don't see them that often.
    Last edited by jjpb3; 10 December 2006, 05:48 AM.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Nothing special for me too
      There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
      If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

I'll be in front of the computer, still applying for jobs. Maybe there'll be a Monk marathon or something good.

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
          I'll be in front of the computer, still applying for jobs. Maybe there'll be a Monk marathon or something good.
          Ha...I'll be dropping resumes over the winter break as well...hopefully via Connexion on SQ 1/2. Home with my parents on Christmas day (they don't know I'm coming).

Comment

19 flights - SQ F, BA CE, AY J, KA J/F and AF domestic .

The TOF Strasbourg Do next weekend followed by a trip to Shanghai with a weekend in HK and perhaps other side trips from Shanghai. Flying back on Christmas Day (including SQ F HKG-SIN), then the final (?) ZRH-MAN-MAN on SQ F with, I believe, MAN Flyer and finally, the TOF Lugano Do. Arrive back home on New Year's Eve.

Comment

Probably staying at home and doing nothing. I find that time of the year rather relaxing

Comment

Spending time with family in London. And shopping on boxing day!

Eek - missing Christmas eve mass this year as I'd be on a plane when it happens.
                All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Nothing special, just spend time with family
                  "Singapore Girl, You're A Great Way To Fly"

-Singapore Airlines

Comment

I'll be home with family before the start of my MR heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by fumitani View Post
                      I'll be home with family before the start of my MR heaven.
                      It is so sweet when someone's in love . Want to share with us who mr. heaven is?

Comment

SQFG......LMAO

I'll be making the trek to the inlaws in HNL for Christmas. Will return to So. Cal on New Year's eve. Truth be told, I would rather just be home.

Comment

I'll be in BNE for Christmas eve and untill 29th with good friends, and then stuck in SIN for new years eve, and working in general.

-A

Comment

Staying home.

Comment

Will be in my flat waiting for phone calls...

Comment

Working...
                              X