Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food options: Changi T3

Hainan chicken rice at T3. - Basement 2

Last edited by SQ LPP; 15 March 2008, 09:30 PM. Reason: Conform with post in original thread

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
    whoa...it looks awesome...I only thought T2 food court offers hainan chicken rice...gotta try it on this coming 29th

Comment

The best Nasi Lemak is from the Toast Box at T3.

Located just below SKL and across from Watson's, Toast Box serves the best and most authentic Nasi Lemak at the airport at a whooooping low price of only S$ 1.80 per banana wrap. Throw in a Otah Otah at S$ 0.60 per strip, IMO, this is the best Nasi Lemak experience one can have. The taste really reminds me of the kampung style Nasi Lemak that I used to have when I was much much younger.

This is where the delicious Nasi Lemak comes from:

Last edited by UMD; 3 March 2008, 01:32 PM. Reason: Added pictures to make jjpb3 hungry :)

Comment

Originally posted by UMD View Post
        Located just below SKL and across from Watson's, Toast Box serves the best and most authentic Nasi Lemak at the airport at a whooooping low price of only S$ 1.80 per banana wrap. Throw in a Otah Otah at S$ 0.60 per strip, IMO, this is the best Nasi Lemak experience one can have. The taste really reminds me of the kampung style Nasi Lemak that I used to have when I was much much younger.
        <slurp>

I love nasi lemak. Thanks for the tip, UMD. Will be taking part in the experience as soon as I'm able.

SQ LPP, your pics will make me fat.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
          SQ LPP, your pics will make me fat.
          Fat? It's about S$6.50 I think. But since the MOD created this new thread, here is the more expensive Hainan Chicken Rice from PRIMA TASTE at the airside food court...

Side dish

Comment

Boarding Pass Privileges

With SQ Boarding Pass, get discounts for food and drinks at Changi.
            See details in this link.

As an example, 15% off at Harry's Bar. Or, 10% off at The Coffee Bean. KOPI which is open 24 hours at Basement 2 T3 offers
            Free upgrade to Premium Kopitiam Card with 10% discount. Honestly, I don't really know how this one works.

Comment

With SQ Boarding Pass, get discounts for food and drinks at Changi.
              See details in this link.

As an example, 15% off at Harry's Bar. Or, 10% off at The Coffee Bean. KOPI which is open 24 hours at Basement 2 T3 offers
              Free upgrade to Premium Kopitiam Card with 10% discount. Honestly, I don't really know how this one works.
              I've tried to use boarding pass thingy to use at T2 food court for chicken rice + frut desert + fruit punch but the staffs at food court doesn't know that this kind of thing exits.

Comment

Talking about Prima Taste, I find the Peranakan Chicken Curry there delicious. Pour it on top of steam white rice.......the taste is heavenly.

Comment

Hainan chicken rice at T3.

Wow, looks great and fresher than last one I had at T2. Can't wait for T3 visit soon. If my flight arrives T3 and not T2 (as some do) then I will rush there for it, or Nasi Lemak. Thanks for the post SQ LPP.

Comment

Prima Taste had a page ad in this month Silver Kris. The picture of the sign of the restaurant is taken from the one in Vancouver. But the hainan chicken rice picture doesn't really make me hungry. The picture from T3 that I took looks yummier!

Comment

Fat? It's about S$6.50 I think. But since the MOD created this new thread, here is the more expensive Hainan Chicken Rice from PRIMA TASTE at the airside food court...

Side dish

LOL! sailaway75 and I had the same exact thing last night. I think the place is good as Sellapan Ramanathan and his entourage were eating there last night too.

Comment

Yep these look great!

Apologies if this has already been asked, but would anyone know if there's a staff canteen at T3? And if so, how's the food there?

Comment

Normally, one gets a premium card (BLUE) after you've spend S$20 on the regular (PINK) card.
                          http://www.kopitiam.biz/card.htm

Comment

staff canteen at T3

Originally posted by v1rotate View Post
                            Yep these look great!

Apologies if this has already been asked, but would anyone know if there's a staff canteen at T3? And if so, how's the food there?
                            yes there is a "canteen" but it's called food court "Kopitiam" and it is open also to the public.
                            It is situated at B2 at T3 and the place is nice and the food is generally good and the variety is wide.

but that is always up to individual taste to decide
                            Life is like a box of chocolates.

Comment

Cheers resm.

Comment

Working...
                              X