• Show
Clear All

• 26-28 MAR: MCS? visits Singapore!

Originally posted by meducate View Post
    When will you be passing through SIN?
    26-28 March. Any SQTalkers around?

Originally posted by More Champagne Sir? View Post
    We'd miss you by a day. But we're all based in London anyway.

Comment

Are you passing thro Changi that time? I will be there on 26th 2025hrs to 2320hrs.

Comment

I'll be around circa the 28th - depending on what flights i can manage heading out to SYD.

Comment

Great timing, I should be in town all that week. Got a few things on in the evenings but should be able to meet up if you're free.

Mini Do anyone ?.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
            Mini Do anyone ?.
            I am sure you can convinced two of the special guests at London dinner to join you!

Comment

I am going through SIN on 25th and 28th. So maybe we can meet on 28th .
              PM me.

Comment

Will miss you, how about the 31st?

Comment

Hi Guys! Sorry for the delay getting back to you all- I'd love to meet up if possible!!

I arrive into SIN at 1845 on Wednesday 26th and will be staying at the InterContinental. All day Thursday I'll be out at Bintan, but should be back in Singapore by 7pm and am free all evening. On the Friday I leave SIN at 1410 and was just planning to walk around the city and explore, as it will be my FIRST time in Singapore!!

So perhaps we could all meet up on the evening of Thursday 27th?

(DeltaFlyingProf, YGPM)

Comment

My flight is tentatively booked for 7.35pm on the 26th.. from T2..

Comment

I'll be arriving from ZRH on the 27th at 07:05 and departing to AKL the same day at 21:00. I'll be busy during the day but could meet for breakfast or an early dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by zvezda View Post
                        I'll be arriving from ZRH on the 27th at 07:05 and departing to AKL the same day at 21:00. I'll be busy during the day but could meet for breakfast or an early dinner.
                        I'd love to do dinner if the timings will work. I'm on a ferry leaving Bintan Island at 1730... not sure how long it takes (or if there's a time difference)...

What's the latest you could meet for dinner?

Comment

I'd love to do dinner if the timings will work. I'm on a ferry leaving Bintan Island at 1730... not sure how long it takes (or if there's a time difference)...

What's the latest you could meet for dinner?
                          17:30 Bintan time is 18:30 Singapore time. The ferry takes 50 to 55 minutes, so you'll be in Singapore about 19:30, just 90 minutes before my departure time. That's leaves too little time for a meal. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by zvezda View Post
                            17:30 Bintan time is 18:30 Singapore time. The ferry takes 50 to 55 minutes, so you'll be in Singapore about 19:30, just 90 minutes before my departure time. That's leaves too little time for a meal. Oh well.
                            Oh that's such a shame , maybe next time. Safe flights!

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                              Great timing, I should be in town all that week. Got a few things on in the evenings but should be able to meet up if you're free.

Mini Do anyone ?.
                              You got my number. I'm actually in town this week (off to HEL(L) again next week), but my work schedule is a b*tch. Let me know when you are free and what you have in mind and I will try to make it work

Cheers ...

Comment

Working...
                              X