Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about the redemption booking

Dear All,

I've made an redemption booking in Jan 08 and I plan to travel in Aug 08. (TPE-LAX) Now, if my ticket is partially used, will I still be able to change the returning date of my returning flight? I am just a little worried because I tend to change my travel dates frequently.

(I apologize if someone asked the same question before)

Originally posted by vincent0720 View Post
    Dear All,

I've made an redemption booking in Jan 08 and I plan to travel in Aug 08. (TPE-LAX) Now, if my ticket is partially used, will I still be able to change the returning date of my returning flight? I am just a little worried because I tend to change my travel dates frequently.

(I apologize if someone asked the same question before)
    Based on my very little experience, as long as it's KF redemption ticket, you can change the SQ flights , but not other *alliance member flights after partially used.
    Last Jan I changed my *alliance redemption ticket on my SQ PVG-SIN sector after I have used all other sectors on Dec except this PVG-SIN sector
    TPE-LAX-TPE will be on SQ right? So I think it should be no problem as long as they have the seat.
    Hope it will help.
    The best think you can do is: Call SQ asking for the change.

Comment

Originally posted by Dent@SUB View Post
      Based on my very little experience, as long as it's KF redemption ticket, you can change the SQ flights , but not other *alliance member flights after partially used.
      Last Jan I changed my *alliance redemption ticket on my SQ PVG-SIN sector after I have used all other sectors on Dec except this PVG-SIN sector
      TPE-LAX-TPE will be on SQ right? So I think it should be no problem as long as they have the seat.
      Hope it will help.
      The best think you can do is: Call SQ asking for the change.
      Yep, I usually call SQ for change of dates But I am worried if they say "you cannot change the date of this ticket " Thank you Dent. Ya, TPE-LAX-TPE is on SQ. So it should be alrite.

Comment

Working...
      X