Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Child Friendly Hotel In Singapore With 2 Beds

Help..................

Can anyone suggest a good resort/hotel in Singapore which is child friendly and has rooms which cater for children by having two beds (i.e. 2 Doubles or 1 Double + 1 single) in the room rather than a rollaway/fold out. The cost of paying for consecutive rooms just for 1 child seems a bit expensive.

Two years ago we stayed at the Rasa Sentosa Resort, which was great and at that time "Little soak01" slept on a fold out bed which was fine as she was a bit younger, but now we would rather she slept in a bed and not have to put up with the fold out permanently taking up what little room space there is for the duration.

Wouldn't mind staying at the Rasa again but looking at their website it appears they only cater for children on foldouts or in adjoining rooms.

From doing a bit of surfing, it seems quite common in Singapore for rooms to only have 1 Bed or 2 Singles rather than 2 Doubles or 1 Double & 1 Single etc.

Any suggestions welcome.

You can try Holiday Inn Park View & Swissotel the Stamford. Both have rooms with 2 double beds.
    We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Comment

Check out the serviced apartments. The Ascott on Scotts road next to Tangs is supposed to be child friendly, but their website isn't coming up for me right now.

You can earn KrisFlyer miles at Ascott too.

Comment

Thanks, I'll take a look.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
          Check out the serviced apartments. The Ascott on Scotts road next to Tangs is supposed to be child friendly, but their website isn't coming up for me right now.

You can earn KrisFlyer miles at Ascott too.
          Opps....the building is already gone - now a construction site for Scotts Square
          Last edited by Jubilee777; 24 February 2008, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubilee777 View Post
            Opps....the building is already gone - now a construction site for Scotts Square
            Bl@@dy hell! Shows how out of touch I am with Singapore...

Comment

You might try the Pan Pacific in Suntec City. Great pool. On top of a shopping center.

Comment

Working...
              X