Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More unscientificness: Ever flown on the same flight with a Transgendered Pax?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More unscientificness: Ever flown on the same flight with a Transgendered Pax?

Just got me thinking really.

Me, I can't say I have ever flown with one - but I'd be curious to find out if anyone else has.
    Yeah. Seen it all :)
    25.00%
    No. No such luck
    40.00%
    Wouldn't know really, never noticed
    35.00%

Yes, but not in Asia - or at least not that I noticed or particularly cared!

Comment

I don't know if I have flown with them but I have met and know a couple of them.

Comment

i don't really know as i'm always so stoked about flying itself ... i completely forget to look at the people around me
        Home is where your heart is.

Comment

Can't remember specifically flying with one on SQ, but I'm sure I must have. Definitely seen it all on TG. I mean, this is Thailand, after all. Saw one on a recent DL flight ATL-MSY (New Orleans). No big deal.

Comment

OK, Let try not to Ostracize them, after all they are just human.... would you want someone to make fun of you?

Comment

We're no different to bears really ! There seem to be a lot of them here !

Comment

Originally posted by A350 View Post
                OK, Let try not to Ostracize them, after all they are just human.... would you want someone to make fun of you?
                I am MOST certainly not ostracizing them, and I don't think anyone else who has responded to this thread has either (please point out to me where you might think this is occuring)

Trust me..... people who know me, know that I will NEVER do this. Never in a million years. Then double that. Then multiply that by infinity. It'll be that long before I ever do such a thing.

It was merely a question out of curiousity.

Comment

This qualifies as one of the most out-of-left-field posts I've run across. No wonder SQfg, though smiling, sounds mystified.
                  ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by Tia View Post
                    So you get to travel the world having your photo taken at every opportunity and being totally spoilt by your mummies and every SQTalker you meet

Comment

The only people I have ever seen been ostracised on this board are little kids who make up stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Tia View Post
                        Are you talking about bears & cubs?
                        Anyhow, warm welcome to SQTalk from NH Lounge at NRT.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                          This qualifies as one of the most out-of-left-field posts I've run across. No wonder SQfg, though smiling, sounds mystified.
                          Mystified? More discombobulated! There, that's the 2nd time I've used that word in as many days. Anyone Impressed?

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
                          The only people I have ever seen been ostracised on this board are little kids who make up stories.
                          What? where?

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
                            So you get to travel the world having your photo taken at every opportunity and being totally spoilt by your mummies and every SQTalker you meet
                            HAHAH Lobster : That's "Quote of the Day!" for me!! You obviously know about every TGirl's obsession with a camera

(Well almost every!)

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                              Mystified? More discombobulated! There, that's the 2nd time I've used that word in as many days. Anyone Impressed?
                              Ok...I'll admit to being impressed.

Comment

Working...
                              X