double mileage for SQ27/28 in C and J

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• double mileage for SQ27/28 in C and J

just received this- bookings made in taiwan for SQ 27/28 in C or J will earn double mileage between Feb 27-May 31. that gives you 31,546 RT miles (actual flown miles + 25% bonus miles = 2((2 x 6788) + 1697). here's the link for those interested:
    http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U...80220_Eng.html

Don't forget another additional 25% tier bonus if you are KrisFlyer Elite Silver or above should you choose to credit the miles to the KrisFlyer program.

Take note the double miles only applies if you credit the EQM to KrisFlyer, so its a tough choice to make for those PPS double-dippers.

Comment

aww! So economy class won't matter right?

Comment

Originally posted by vincent0720 View Post
        aww! So economy class won't matter right?
        The SQ web page is very clear. Only C/J fares gets the bonus. Not even D fare which is deep discount Business Class.

This bonus is to be expected as SQ27/28 load in C has dropped significantly. My recent SQ28 flight was less than half full in C. It used to be hard to get a J/D seat, now you can get an empty seat next to you. I really don't understand SQ management. They are killing this route slowly. They need to either roll back the changes or drop this route later. If you didn't follow this 27/28 saga; SQ has almost doubled the fare over the past 18 months, switched to older aircraft (77W to 772ER) and reduced frequency (7x weekly to 5x weekly and to 4x weekly).
        Last edited by TerryK; 28 February 2008, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Thank you TerryK. Last year they have a discount for redemption in SQ27/28 in economy Sep~Nov 2007. Now I also have no idea what SQ is doing to ruin this SQ27/28 route I was in economy class in Jan 2008 and I alsmot got a row of empty seats!!

Comment

Working...
          X