The New Krisworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Krisworld

Now it has 100 movies, 169 TV programs, 655 CDs (including 5 CDs in Bahasa (finally), 5 in Tagalog, and 6 in Thai), + 22 audio channels. For those of you travelling on the innaugural flights to CDG, what is your overall experience with this new system? Also, did you try how to use the productivity software? I understand from the new Krisworld magazine that the control is also the keyboard on the other side.

It has CDs in Bahasa even before the last update. Listened to Kris Dayanti onboard.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
      It has CDs in Bahasa even before the last update. Listened to Kris Dayanti onboard.
      Really? I sure could not find it on the old Krisworld on my way back from Singapore last Sunday on SQ 221. Maybe it was still categorized under "World" instead of "Asian: Bahasa"

Now the whole 5 CDs ( 3 Indonesia and 2 Malays) will be on demand audio.

Comment

Wow. I guess I'm not that Indo after all. I guess I'm just a coconut - brown on the outside and white on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ9188 View Post
          Now it has 100 movies, 169 TV programs, 655 CDs (including 5 CDs in Bahasa (finally), 5 in Tagalog, and 6 in Thai), + 22 audio channels.
          Wow, I'm looking forward to that selection.
          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Working...
          X