I've just become a PPS member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've just become a PPS member

Hi everyone, even if it is childish, I wanna share my joy as I have just become a PPS member. juhu

PS: I became PPS member on the same flight as someone else who became LPPS some time ago. Which flight was it?
    Last edited by hon2; 19 February 2008, 08:17 AM.
    You are not, who you are, you are who you want to be.

Congratulations and kudos on your achievement and loyalty to Singapore Airlines!

A world of exclusivity awaits

Comment

Originally posted by hon2 View Post
      Hi everyone, even if it is childish, I wanna share my joy as I have just become a PPS member. juhu
      No need to be concerned that it might appear childish: it's an event to be celebrated. Thanks for sharing the good news with us, and congratulations!
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Congratulations!
        Your flights worth SGD25,000 at least! Just kidding.
        And presumably you were on SQ26 FRA-JFK. Since you were asking in the other thread regarding JFK-FRA and VS Clubhouse.
        How was the flight?

Comment

Congratulations, hon2 on your entry into the ranks of SQ's premium frequent flyers!

Comment

Originally posted by hon2 View Post

PS: I became PPS member on the same flight as someone else who became LPPS. Which flight was it?
            i am a little confused Hon2. How did you "just" become a PPS on a flight where another became LPPS? This flight must have "just" happened about 6 months ago? Nonetheless, congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
              i am a little confused Hon2. How did you "just" become a PPS on a flight where another became LPPS? This flight must have "just" happened about 6 months ago? Nonetheless, congrats.
              I think he meant that it was on the same flight number, not the exact same flight.
              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Well done, hon2!
                All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Congratulations! Do let us know what 'god-like' treatment you'll get from now on.........if any

Comment

Congratulations, hon2! But I am not sure if you gain any extra benefits since you are a LH Sen.

Comment

Congrats hon2,

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                        But I am not sure if you gain any extra benefits since you are a LH Sen.
                        Yes, there are...

Comment

Today the PPS package arrived. And I just noticed that the luggage tags don't have an expiry date. ANd I must say that the card looks prety nice. IMHO better than the Senator card.
                          You are not, who you are, you are who you want to be.

Comment

Working...
                          X