Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T3 Lounge access

I've been hearing things but I just wanted to make sure lol

As a A* BMI gold member who redeemed a business class seat on SQ, do I get lounge access into the SKL in T3?

Cheers

Yes, you do get access, but your BMI Gold card has nothing to do with it though. Your SQ J Boarding pass is the clincher.

Comment

thanks

i think i mixed this with the F T3 lounge (where F redeemed tickets can't use that lounge together w/ PPS members and the like).

Comment

Originally posted by ultrasoul View Post
        thanks

i think i mixed this with the F T3 lounge (where F redeemed tickets can't use that lounge together w/ PPS members and the like).
        Oh SQ F redeemed tickets are treated the same as any other SQ F ticket (AD and ID travel aside) for entry into the SKL F at T2 or T3, or any other SKL worldwide for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
          Oh SQ F redeemed tickets are treated the same as any other SQ F ticket (AD and ID travel aside) for entry into the SKL F at T2 or T3, or any other SKL worldwide for that matter.
          What's AD travel ? ID travel means, e.g., ID90 I assume.

On BA, a tix upgraded at check-in is not entitled to lounge access (although you may get away with it) meaning (for example) a J tix upgraded to F isn't allowed to access the LHR T4 CCR. I assume there isn't the same rule on SQ ?

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
            What's AD travel ? ID travel means, e.g., ID90 I assume.
            AD = Agency travel

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
              On BA, a tix upgraded at check-in is not entitled to lounge access (although you may get away with it) meaning (for example) a J tix upgraded to F isn't allowed to access the LHR T4 CCR. I assume there isn't the same rule on SQ ?
              I have never experienced an upgrade at check-in. Thus I don't know. But even if someone gets upgraded when check-in, SQ will issue the F BP (in your example). And with the red BP, he/she can go to the lounge, and the lounge dragon would not know how he/she gets his/her red BP. In BA, the lounge dragon swipes the BP behind the desk.

Again, I don't think SQ differentiate F pax whether paid in full fare F , or paid in discounted F, or an award F, or an upgraded F.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                I have never experienced an upgrade at check-in.
                In your case, not unless you want to sit on the actual nose of the plane.

Comment

Working...
                X