guests CLub House JFK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guests CLub House JFK

Hi, I will be on SQ 25 to FRA from JFK and wanted to ask if I may invite my parents to the Virgin Clubhouse in JFK. I am PPS member and Senator and we are travelling C.

Hope you can help me
    m
    You are not, who you are, you are who you want to be.

IIRC no guests into the VS CH.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
      Unless you are VS gold which can be achived by doing SIN-KUL rt 4 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
        This is correct, but one exception is the VSCH at JFK. In JFK, the VSCH is the contract lounge for SQ for its First Class, PPS Club & KrisFlyer Elite Gold passengers. Unless rules have changes, the OP can bring in 1 guest into JFK's VSCH.

On a side note, the Oct'07 edition of the KrisFlyer Elite Benefits Guide no longer explicitly mentioned that KrisFlyer Elite Gold members have access to VSCH. I hope this has not been withdrawn and hope this is not another cost-cutting exercise by SQ.

Comment

So I have changed the booking and all of us are flying F now. May we enter the VSCH with the F tickets?

Comment

Originally posted by hon2 View Post
            So I have changed the booking and all of us are flying F now. May we enter the VSCH with the F tickets?
            Yes, all of you can enter VSCH at JFK.

Comment

Originally posted by hon2 View Post
              Hope you will have marvellous time on the ground as well as up in the air. I think the check-in opens around 1730. Thus you can enjoy the whole dinner menu first at VS CH.

Comment

And then indulge the whole menu on the flight.

Comment

Working...
                X