I get a long segment in F!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get a long segment in F!

Yay! 14th of december I've secured FRA-SIN as upgrade from C!

I'm waitlisted for the 13th and it looks wide open. Off to Singapore and work for a week or two before christmas. By the looks of it I will be down there from 15th or so untill 23rd when I head for BNE and again from 29th untill early january.

-A

I'll be on SQ 001 in F departing SFO at 12:05 am Dec. 15th, arriving SIN at 11:50 am Dec. 16th. Looks like you'll get there a day ahead of me. Mr. Megatop and I will be in town for the weekend, then up to BKK on Sunday night on SQ 632.

Comment

I'll be leaving FRA on 15th now it seems due to KF in UK. I'll be landing about 4 hours ahead of you. I'm pretty stocked up in my diary untill sunday, but how about a lunch?

-A

Comment

That's nice of you to suggest. At this point, we don't have much time in Singapore, just about 32 hours. It'll be packed with shopping and eating and sleeping (I'll be jet-lagged, I'm sure). We've got Sunday Brunch planned at the Fullerton, where we're staying. So lunch will probably get skipped, unless we wake up ridiculously early thanks to jetlag. An early dinner at our favorite Sizchuan place in Smith Street, the Hometown Restaurant, is definitely on the docket for later Sunday, before we catch SQ 632 to BKK Sunday night. Does that have any appeal? If so, please email me at KYclerk@aol.com, as I won't have internet access much before I take off for Singapore.

And the good news is: my bird's in the air! SQ 002 left Singapore-Changi about two hours ago, headed for Chek Lap Kok and SFO, where it will become MY MEGATOP!

Comment

Working...
        X