X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent - Credit to Kris on flying LH?

Hi

Very urgent and quick query:

Decided to travel tomorrow to Europe (fm Korea) urgently. LH only available under current workload and dates restrictions.

Can I quote my Kris no. upon booking the ticket or during check-in and credit the miles there, or the only way is to send to SQ my boarding passes by mail after my flight?

If I give my Miles & More no. (this membership has no points, as I have not flown LH in the last few years) and the miles are credited there, this means I cannot get points on Kris under any circumstances, right?

Many many thanks
    Last edited by N_Architect; 4 February 2008, 05:16 PM.

Originally posted by N_Architect View Post

Can I quote my Kris no. upon booking the ticket or during check-in and credit the miles there, or the only way is to send to SQ my boarding passes by mail after my flight?
    Yes, you can do that at check-in

Originally posted by N_Architect View Post
    If I give my Miles & More no. (this membership has no points, as I have not flown LH in the last few years) and the miles are credited there, this means I cannot get points on Kris under any circumstances, right?
    If you give your M&M number, you won't get the points in Krisflyer. You have more of a shot if you don't give ANY number to the check-in agent.

Comment

Thank you

Thank you, SQflyergirl

Just talked again with my TA, booked the flight, gave her also my Kris no., everything seems fine.

Only caution (rightfully) from TA was to double check at check-in and also after the flights that the miles have indeed been credited to my SQ account.

Thank you very much for your quick response and help on my question.

Comment

Working...
      X