X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex-CGK Promo: Double Miles to MXP / BCN

Received this via e-mail recently.

Earn double mileage by flying to Milan or Barcelona
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We are increasing the frequency of our Singapore - Milan - Barcelona service from four times weekly to daily, starting 14 January 2008. Exclusively for KrisFlyer members, you may now receive double bonus KrisFlyer miles for every ticket purchased to Milan or Barcelona on Economy Class made through the SIA website*. This offer is only available for mileage accruable economy class tickets and for purchases made through singaporeair.com.

* Terms and Conditions apply

Terms & Conditions
    • Passenger must be a KrisFlyer member to enjoy the double bonus miles promotion. If you are currently not a member, please click here.
    • To qualify, purchase must be made online on mileage accruable economy class fares between 8 January 2008 and 31 January 2008 for travel out of Jakarta starting 8 January 2008 and completed by 31 March 2008.
    • The double bonus miles will be awarded 1 month after the last travel date of 31 March 2008.
    • Fares on internet can change without prior notice and are valid for electronic ticket only.
    • Ticket must be used in sequence.
    • Other terms and conditions apply.

SQ loves you

Have not see an offer like this for quite some time

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
      SQ loves you

Have not see an offer like this for quite some time
      Yeah...seen lots of it during the SARS days, 911 etc..

Comment

I'm not collecting KF miles. I guess BD won't give me the double miles then (T&C states KF members only)?

Comment

Working...
        X