Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FCT access for guest?

Scenario 1:
    Me arriving on Long haul LH F, connecting on LH J to ARN.

Friend arriving same time SQ J, connecting on LH J to LHR. Can I guest this person in to the FCT?

Scenario 2:
    Me arriving on Long haul LH F, connecting to LH J to ARN,.

Friend arriving same time SQ J, connecting on LH J to ARN on same flight. Does this change things?

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
    Scenario 1:
    Me arriving on Long haul LH F, connecting on LH J to ARN.

Friend arriving same time SQ J, connecting on LH J to LHR. Can I guest this person in to the FCT?
    NO.
    You only cn have a guest at FCT if you travel in the same flight to the same destination.

Scenario 2:
    Me arriving on Long haul LH F, connecting to LH J to ARN,.

Friend arriving same time SQ J, connecting on LH J to ARN on same flight. Does this change things?
    Since both of you will go to ARN same flight number, you can have the friend as a guest. But I believe you have to meet your friend first, and go together to FCT at the same time.

Comment

There's some debate on TOF about whether one can access the FCT if arriving in LH F and departing in LH C according to some new rules recently. You might want to check that out.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
        There's some debate on TOF about whether one can access the FCT if arriving in LH F and departing in LH C according to some new rules recently. You might want to check that out.
        Oh dear. It'd be a shame if they changed it, cause it's a bit hard if you're connecting to an intra europe flight with no F, so it's no real fault of your own.

Comment

Well, I know in TOF everyone gets panic..
          But I know for sure two of SQTalkers had arrived from Asia on LH F and flying to the UK in LH C, and both had enjoyed the tranquality of FCT.

Comment

New Scenario:

Me and Friend arrive from ARN in LH J.
            Me off to HKG on LH F, friend off to SIN on SQ J.

Can i guest friend into FCL (not FCT)?

Comment

New Scenario:

Me and Friend arrive from ARN in LH J.
              Me off to HKG on LH F, friend off to SIN on SQ J.

Can i guest friend into FCL (not FCT)?
              Should be able to. SQ LPP guested me in to the FCL last year when I was flying SQ J and he was flying LH F. They only checked his BP and not mine.

Comment

Should be able to. SQ LPP guested me in to the FCL last year when I was flying SQ J and he was flying LH F. They only checked his BP and not mine.
                Just checked, and it seems that's what they've been saying too on TOF. They'll check my BP and it should be enough.

Comment

Working...
                X