Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIN-AKL again!

Dear All,

I am booked on a award ticket in July and August on SQ281 SIN-AKL on a 772 in J - seats booked etc.

On the return I am booked on SQ286 AKL-SIN this used to be the MH leased 747 ( I have travelled on this in J before) but it has now switched to the 773.

Will I be OK with this? Will I have to "pay" extra for J in the 773?

Finally, having never travelled on J on these AC, only Y, which are the best seats with 2 people travelling together?

Thanks
    Clowesy

If you've ticketed your award before the equipment change occurred then yes you ought to be fine and no you wouldn't have to cough up extra miles. Enjoy!
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
      If you've ticketed your award before the equipment change occurred then yes you ought to be fine and no you wouldn't have to cough up extra miles. Enjoy!
      No it has not been ticketed...not until July 8th...boo, will I have a problem then? Will they switch me to the other flight. Not sure if award seats are available on this flight : we need 2.

Maybe I wil call reservations / krisflyer and find out.

Thanks
      Clowesy

Comment

Unless the situation has changed, there aren't any saver awards on the 77W in J. Unfortunately I don't think you're protected when it comes to unticketed reservations and so you might need to cough up extra miles for remaining on the 77W as that'd require a more expensive award.

Please do give us an update after you've contacted Krisflyer.
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Just contacted KF as I had a timing change email...they have confirmed that as I booked the upgrade so long ago they will honour the upgrade on the 77W...lovely.

14A for me and 14D for the missus....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingDobber View Post
            Just contacted KF as I had a timing change email...they have confirmed that as I booked the upgrade so long ago they will honour the upgrade on the 77W...lovely.

14A for me and 14D for the missus....
            Congratulations...
            You know that 14A and 14 D is not that really across the aisle. I mean 14A would be a bif further up than 14D, the middle section bulkhead.
            A couple usually will take the middle section like 14D and 14F. It will be side by side.

11A and 11D (or 11F and 11K)will be across the aisle in the small 2-rows cabin section.
            Last edited by SQ LPP; 5 February 2008, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X