SKL F at T3 vibrates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SKL F at T3 vibrates?

I think part of the SKL F lounge vibrates. Due to the proximity to the runway?

I'm seated on a chair in front of the right Sony Vaio computer. The chair vibrates occasionally. It's a bit like sitting on a rocking horse. Maybe I'm still feeling the effects of turbulence from yesterday's flight.

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post

I'm seated on a chair in front of the right Sony Vaio computer. The chair vibrates occasionally. It's a bit like sitting on a rocking horse. Maybe I'm still feeling the effects of turbulence from yesterday's flight.
    Well, if you are talking about SKL F at T3, I thought the view of the lounge behind those netted screen is the boarding gate area A 4 - 6??? Thus, far away from the runway.

Comment

Yes! I just looked out of the window and it is indeed the view of your picture.

Why does the chair vibrate? It seems to have stopped in the last hour or so. But it was pretty intense around 10-11pmish.

Comment

Why does the chair vibrate? It seems to have stopped in the last hour or so. But it was pretty intense around 10-11pmish.
        Hmm, are all the ladies making such a force creating vibration when they are in the powder room? The area below SKL is the ladies powder room.

Otherwise, may be the air condition duct.

Comment

Mobile phone in your pocket ?

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
            Mobile phone in your pocket ?
            If that's the source, indeed it's funny.. he he he

Comment

Weird, phaleesy still seems to be awake in Hotel SKL but has a flight which departs in 4 hours time!

Mmmmm, more Asian food and this time a SQ F brekkie!

Comment

Are you sure you are not sitting in one of the massage chairs

Comment

I experienced that as well on the same spot last Thursday when I was browsing SQTalk on the Sony Vaio computer in the lounge. Had no idea what it was.

The time for me was around 2 to 4pm. I had no idea whether the vibration went on after 4pm or not since I had decided I had enough vibration in 1 day and moved to the Mac computer area.

Comment

Paging the expert of T3!
                    Any explanation about the vibration?

Note to self: Go stay at SKL F T3 next visit.

Comment

If there's nothing wrong with the design and structure, most probably that spot is haunted by spirits, some strong powerful spirits who try to protect their territory. My advice would be stay out from that spot, go and sit elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetsetter View Post
                        If there's nothing wrong with the design and structure, most probably that spot is haunted by spirits, some strong powerful spirits who try to protect their territory. My advice would be stay out from that spot, go and sit elsewhere.
                        Yeah, the spirit must be rather possessive of the computer. But I was stubborn and stuck to that spot for the whole night.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                          Hmm, are all the ladies making such a force creating vibration when they are in the powder room?
                          You think all the ladies have put their toys up against the ceiling? What could they be up to?

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                          Note to self: Go stay at SKL F T3 next visit.
                          Just to check out a vibrating chair?

Comment

You think all the ladies have put their toys up against the ceiling? What could they be up to?
                            Yeah the ladies are so kinky! Dancing (and vibrating) on the ceiling!

Just to check out a vibrating chair?
                            Yup.. checking the vibrating chair... or hopefully will meet the ghost of SKL...

Comment

I did not feel any vibrations while checking the ghost area ...

Comment

Working...
                              X