Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonus miles with BMI Amex card

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
    On a slightly unconnected note, I had a mailshot yesterday from BMI Diamond Club about their new (?) MBNA Amex, which offers a 20,000 mile bonus to new applicants after spending the first £250 in 90 days - for UK based BD members this looks well worth applying for, if the multiple bonus process still works!
    It's worth applying for even if you can get the 20,000 BD miles but no more. You can buy 20,000 BD miles for yourself. Somebody else can buy 20,000 BD miles for you. Or you could actually earn them from flying or spending on the card.

50,000 BD miles plus £340 plus taxes will (for example) get you a cash+miles F return from zone 2 to zone 8. Perhaps a LH FRA FCT experience, e.g. CPH-FRA-HKG-FRA-CPH ?

Zone 2 - Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldavia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovenia, Spain (including Balearics), Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, Yugoslavia

Zone 8 - China, Hong Kong, Japan, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Taiwan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan
    Last edited by jhm; 25 January 2008, 06:22 PM.

Being new to the BD scheme, I had no idea that one could purchase miles for oneself and another thank you jhm, will have to look into it

Comment

The bmi Credit Card is a fantastic card. I just received my bmi AmEx yesterday. Hoorah!

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
        Being new to the BD scheme, I had no idea that one could purchase miles for oneself and another thank you jhm, will have to look into it

nickbot, I'm sitting in the FCT now, well fed and watered - courtesy of BD miles.

Personally I think the FCT is over-rated. Changi is still the best.

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
          nickbot, I'm sitting in the FCT now, well fed and watered - courtesy of BD miles.

Personally I think the FCT is over-rated. Changi is still the best.
          Oooh! I'm envious phaleesy! Really need to get mrs nickbot on the BD miles earning path! Hope you have a safe flight

Comment

Must one have a UK address to get that card? If yes, could I ....

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
              Must one have a UK address to get that card? If yes, could I ....
              Yes but you probably also need a credit record at that address!

Comment

Working...
              X