Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Have Lost SQ22, So What Is Best For Me Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Have Lost SQ22, So What Is Best For Me Now?

Hello all,

After a long absence from SQTalk, I'm back for the wrong reason. Need your help on arranging for my flight.

I'm scheduled to go to New York City in March. I had requested to fly on SQ22 SIN-EWR on 9 March, and return on SQ21 on 12 March. For some time I did not hear from the sponsor, but I did see the travel booking on my Krisflyer page. Today, I finally heard from them.

They said that I'm entitled to Business Class travel, SIA tickets cost way above the allowance they have, so they have booked me on Japan Airlines/American Airlines instead. Naturally, I'm not happy, especially when they had indeed booked me on SQ22/SQ21 and then removed the booking.

Given that I have a Krisflyer account and I want a direct flight, the next best option that I have now seems to be a Thai Airways itenary. What do you think of the following itenary:

TG410: SIN - BKK
    TG792: BKK - JFK

TG793: JFK - BKK
    TG401: BKK - SIN

Is the best alternative I have? Or should I consider an All Nippon Airways itenary? However, I would hate to break the journey in Tokyo. I really love ULH flights!
    My Cafe Adventures
    Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
    http://www.mycafeadventures.com/
Working...
X