[LHR T3] Virgin Atlantic Revival Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LHR T3] Virgin Atlantic Revival Lounge

This is an arrival lounge that can be used by pax on SQ322 SIN-LHR who are in FIRST CLASS or Solitaire in C. The lounge opens at 5am.

from the arrival, look for the elvator to car park (across from left baggage). Once upstairs, the door to the lounge is just straight ahead.
    After the hallway, there will be a desk of the lounge dragon. She/he has the list of the SQ322 pax who can enter the lounge.

There are at least more than 10 shower room and also some treatment rooms. There are seating area for having meals or for catching up with things. Unfortunately, in the morning I was there, there were to many people in the lounge. Therefore no picture of the seating area - only the shower room. Hopefullywe all will add more pictures here in the future.

Shower Room 9

Comment

Food/Snack

Smoothies and orange juice

The signaure breakfast dish

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
        Smoothies and orange juice

The signaure breakfast dish

Oh..I would love some of that smoothie... Wonder if they're available in other VS Clubhouses? Or exclusively there...?

Comment

The VS Revivals lounge is perhaps one of the best parts of the VS service.

It is a true haven of tranquility after a long flight. It is usually fairly quiet - admission is limited to VS Upper pax, or VS Gold card from VS flights .. no guests. And SQ F as you say. Interestingly, each shower room is slightly differently designed. And there are 16 showers.

Comment

Nice that it has a menu to choose from (unlike the current BA LHR T1/4 arrivals which is a full English breakfast buffet). I wonder how this'll compare to BA LHR T5 arrivals when it opens (with a Buffet Breakfast Bar and, for F only, a Breakfast Room; 94 shower rooms; cabanas; etc).

Comment

Thanks for the pictures, SQ LPP. Did they have valet service in the showers as BA does? Was there a wait for the showers?
              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                Thanks for the pictures, SQ LPP. Did they have valet service in the showers as BA does? Was there a wait for the showers?
                Yes, a pressing service is available, while you shower.. via a secret door in the shower room!

I've heard a few reports of people waiting a few minutes for a shower room to be available, but I've never experiences a wait.

Revivals is very underused - I think a lot of UC pax returning to London just want to get home/move on. Off a recent VS201 (from Hong Kong) only five of us, out of the 45 UC pax, went to Revivals.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                  Yes, the secret door is behind this glass by the door:

But I did not take advantage of the pressing service as well as the treatment. Too shy... Oh, I got the shower room right away without waiting. Yeah I had a quick process getting through the immigration. I think by about 7am, yes, there was a wait for shower as well as treatment.
                  Actually the service is under-utilized by SQ pax. I was the only one using the facility, and according to the nice lounge dragon, SQ pax daily is very very few using this arrival lounge.

Comment

Thanks, McCoy and SQ LPP. It appears to me that the VS Revivals Lounge matches most of the services at the BA Arrivals Lounge, and exceeds them in some aspects (menu service and lower utilization -- the crowd of grumpy-looking BA passengers waiting for their shower when I last used the BA Arrivals Lounge was quite surprising).
                    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Working...
                    X